Derek "Throw her to the bushes" Jeter finally gets engaged

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I guess the gawd jeter finally threw in his player card, hopefully now he settles down and writes a book on tips and philosophies on throwing these hoes to the bushes. It will save a lot of future headaches and unwanted pregnancies for future generations

Is the greatest swinger in Yankees history, and maybe all of sports, finally taking a walk down the aisle?

Derek Jeter's latest lady friend, Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Hannah Davis, has been seen sporting a flashy ring, sparking rumors that the biggest bachelor in New York has gotten engaged.

While Jeets and his 23-year-old beauty have not even confirmed their relationship — “I would rather go to a Yankees game than a Mets game. That’s my final answer” she told Ocean Drive magazine when asked if they're an item — one Diamond District jewelry expert told the New York Daily News that the ring in question is an engagement ring, and an "elegant" one. However, E! News says a source denies the two are engaged, and says "It's just a ring that she really likes."

Jeter's ladykilling is so famous — he's been linked to Mariah Carey, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel and Scarlett Johansson, (:whew:)among others

even new Mets star Matt Harvey was quoted as saying he wants to be like Jeter.

“That guy is the model," Harvey told the Men's Journal. "I mean, first off, let’s just look at the women he’s dated."

(:russ: my nikka is even a role model to cross town rivals and grown ass men, matt harvey can't deny his pimp game)
Has Jeter decided it's time to pass the baton?

His wife is bad also :ohhh:

081513-MLB-YANKEES-JETER-GIRLFRIEND-HANNAH-DAVIS-DC-G2_20130816025209479_600_400.JPG

081513-MLB-YANKEES-JETER-GIRLFRIEND-HANNAH-DAVIS-DC-G1_20130816025203478_600_400.JPG

my nikka jeter just can't lose, first signing a baseball, giving it to A-list celebrities and SENDING THEM OFF IN A TAXI after fukking and dumping them and throwing them to the bushes, now to retiring at the top in his pimp game by dating a super model and soon to be retiring as one of the all time GOAT yankees :ohhh:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why is this a sad day for us, friend. We're men. Dont you mean sad day for the ladies that were hoping to be the one for Derek. Thread has bizarre algorithms. :ohhh:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
hey Coli dudes :umad:

no man wants to die old miserable and alone. good for him for getting it out of his system before getting locked down tho. gorgeous chick. :obama:

:what:

Hes not turning in his card,hes Derek Jeter
This is just a front to have kids and stability,trust me shes gonna be sharing old man Jeets...