Depressed posters: How often do you see a shrink & does it work?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Im in waiting room now...we start at 11 p.m. :lupe2:

this is my third session...it is going good so far. My last shrink fell asleep while I was talking so I got rid of him :huhldup:

7 minutes and Im on :wow:

How long have you been seeing a therapist? Does it work? :lupe2:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
you just need to come out the closet gator, i hear it does wonders for your soul

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Why are you depressed

sent from royalty via tapatalk

that is a question I cannot answer because it stems from losing both parents my childhood and much more. some days I get depressed and want to die but I just cannot pinpoint as to why I feel that way :to:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
music and having interviews with my alter ego's usually help my depression, try it, friend.

music is the reason I have not committed suicide yet lol

Kid Cudi has gotten me through so many of my issues :lawd:

I write in a journal and sometimes I talk to myself ... I argue points & rationalize things

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
you just need to come out the closet gator, i hear it does wonders for your soul

I am NOT gay bro

but if I was all of my family and friends with still love me and support me so that wouldn't be an issue...:ld:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I took your advice and I have been reading the Bible

I did not go to church yet though

The fellowship is what really helps. Those after church groups where you can support each other going through drama is where its really at. You need someone in your corner to help you through the trying times. People in church are often very understanding because many friends are dealing with their demons and may give you some insight into overcoming your own or at least being a crutch because sometimes we all need someone to lean on, friend. :sitdown:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I am NOT gay bro

but if I was all of my family and friends with still love me and support me so that wouldn't be an issue...:ld:

No one trolls being gay unless deep down inside they are. You making threads about dudes looking at ya fatty on a thread mill, chris brown, big sean etc. Seen ya pic, you look like them big fat gays dudes that's confused. Youre gay man, just admit it.

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
yeah, i started seeing a therapist in january and I've been :blessed: ever since