Denzel Washington is what we all should aspire to be

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Thanks breh, my autocorrect or me fuked up. Been drinking lol.
Another vid.
This guy dropping nothing but gems

Yeah he's proven to be a solid brother throughout his career and avoided the pitfalls common to Hollywood and you know people with agendas have been looking for dirt for decades.

Insightful, intelligent, grounded and successful what more could you want for your fellow brothers? We definitely need more role models like him for the youth in prominent positions because the everyday brothers doing the same aren't getting that spotlight and the ones generally in the public eye are on some bullshyt.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Pretty much. One of the greatest actors of all time. Married to the same [black] woman for the past 40 years. Ain't ever wore no dress. or took no gay adjacent role to show his "range". Kids is normal and carrying the torch. No public scandals, no scantless wife sending him off to crash out. Oscar winning, the list goes on.

Give that man his flowers, cause we might not see another one like him for a long time.

Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
In terms of character and his values I agree he is a stand up guy, but we don't need more black actors, we need more black people gaining a college and masters degree and getting admitted into high level elite instutions of learning to be able to credibly challenge this fascists.
I will be fine with less denzels and more harvard and yale and Howard law and medicine graduates. Let's start emphasising academics and sciences again on black folks.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps