Denmark launches children’s TV show about man with giant penis

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
These demons already have people eagerly accepting everything else, so this and bestiality were the least two strongholds left. Now they are going to come hardcore for the kids and after a few celebs come out and tell us how these chomos really aren't that bad, society will end up feeling sorry for them.

Some of ya'll will think it's hilarious until they keep pushing this material and get this sort of thing normalized and grown ups start coming for your kids and telling you you are a bigot if you don't accept it. Hopefully I'm off of this planet by then

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
tenor.gif

denmark need to stop...:snoop: this aint it chief...

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
These demons already have people eagerly accepting everything else, so this and bestiality were the least two strongholds left. Now they are going to come hardcore for the kids and after a few celebs come out and tell us how these chomos really aren't that bad, society will end up feeling sorry for them.

Some of ya'll will think it's hilarious until they keep pushing this material and get this sort of thing normalized and grown ups start coming for your kids and telling you you are a bigot if you don't accept it. Hopefully I'm off of this planet by then
bait and switch tactic within genesis 19 :francis:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Truth be told...

I always thought Bananas in Pyjamas had a suspect name and premise for a kids show