Demetric Muhammad: Blaming Minister Farrakhan For The Murder Of Malcolm X Is A Propaganda Strategy

moneyel

money machine
Daps

http://doggiediamondstv.com i (Doggie Diamonds) got invited by the Nation Of Islam to interview Minister Demetric Muhammad. My homie Jibriel Muhammad made the call and we made it happen. I spoke with Demetric Muhammad about 10.10.16 (Justice Or Else) and the mission of the Nation Of Islam. He also spoke about his work to defend the name of Minister Louis Farrakhan against the people who accuse him of being involved with the murder of Malcolm X. Shout out to the Nation Of Islam for having me. Also check out Respect For Life Books-N-Thing  
Book Store
Address: 539 Nostrand Ave # A, Brooklyn, NY 11216

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
But Malcolm did join a cult, and he went against the cult leader. And he knew the price he'd pay for publicly criticizing the cult leader was death. Also, It may be called the Nation of Islam, but it is the cult of Elijah Muhammad and does not encourage Hajj and things like that. I'm a huge Malcolm fan and loved his scholarship and speech, but Malcolm brought that upon himself. whether you accept it or not.

See brothers you have to beware of what organizations you join, in your search for so called spirituality and wisdom. And also be mindful of what you consider wisdom. A good pimp\confidence man will lure you in with a message Like brothers joining a masonic group take and oath, Malcolm took an oath joining the higher ranks of the NOI, and he broke his oath. And whether you want to believe it or not, the NOI is very "masonic" in its upper ranks I'm sure.

It is a cult. A cult that is allowed to exist. Like the Mormons, the Roman Catholics, The Orthodox Catholics, Scientologist etc. They all allow for control over certain segments of the population.

Last edited:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
But Malcolm did join a cult, and he went against the cult leader. And he knew the price he'd pay for publicly criticizing the cult leader was death. Also, It may be called the Nation of Islam, but it is the cult of Elijah Muhammad and does not encourage Hajj and things like that. I'm a huge Malcolm fan and loved his scholarship and speech, but Malcolm brought that upon himself. whether you accept it or not.

See brothers you have to beware of what organizations you join, in your search for so called spirituality and wisdom. And also be mindful of what you consider wisdom. A good pimp\confidence man will lure you in with a message Like brothers joining a masonic group take and oath, Malcolm took an oath joining the higher ranks of the NOI, and he broke his oath. And whether you want to believe it or not, the NOI is very "masonic" in its upper ranks I'm sure.

It is a cult. A cult that is allowed to exist. Like the Mormons, the Roman Catholics, The Orthodox Catholics, Scientologist etc. They all allow for control over certain segments of the population.
You're not "sure" of anything. ....

And since the NOI has zero compulsion , it's not a cult.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
You're not "sure" of anything. ....

And since the NOI has zero compulsion , it's not a cult.
Say what you say breh! Malcolm was assassinated. And no white man killed him. And Farrakhan told you if a nation dealt with traitor, how youre supposed to deal with a traitor what business is it of anybody else's. And Malcolm did betray the nation, so......what are you saying? Better pay attention.

Malcolm was an initiated minister and considered a successor. And he left and attacked the Supreme Leader, former mentor....deal in reality. And it is a cult.

I was here for the most recent Million Man March. I heard the rhetoric when they spoke of Farrakhan as the one man god appointed to lead us (his lost and found people). I know cult rhetoric when I hear it. Yes they have an outer theology for the uninitiated, but it gets deeper.

i wont argue with you. I'll leave it at that.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Say what you say breh! Malcolm was assassinated. And no white man killed him. And Farrakhan told you if a nation dealt with traitor, how youre supposed to deal with a traitor what business is it of anybody else's. And Malcolm did betray the nation, so......what are you saying? Better pay attention.

Malcolm was an initiated minister and considered a successor. And he left and attacked the Supreme Leader, former mentor....deal in reality. And it is a cult.

I was here for the most recent Million Man March. I heard the rhetoric when they spoke of Farrakhan as the one man god appointed to lead us (his lost and found people). I know cult rhetoric when I hear it. Yes they have an outer theology for the uninitiated, but it gets deeper.

This isn't an argument, I agree that Malcolm was a traitor. He went to the white media to diss the man who saved his mentally Dead mind. In most nations, militaries, cultures for most of history there is only one way a traitor is dealt with and Malcolm trained Farrakhan to think that way. . ..... but Farrakhan didn't kill him or call the hit. He just said what over 10000 others stated, but since Farrakhan is famous now he gets ALL the scrutiny.
You chose to be ignorant by ignoring that the shooters were agents and ignoring that the NOI was infiltrated.

You must not really know what a cult is. Your speculation , from the outside looking in, is amazing but you're wrong about the NOI.
There is no compulsions. .... no force ... no pressure. It's a group that welcomes black men and women (and white w 30-50 years of rightous labor ) but it doesn't force people to stay in.

You're talking about the uninitiated, you don't know shyt. The ideology is a religious one. Just because it's a different religion than a mainstream view , doesn't automatically mean cult.

You went to the recent 10/10/15.... which means nothing. That was an event targeted at lost people in church to push them to be more active in their communities.

You don't know anything , so just ask questions.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This isn't an argument, I agree that Malcolm was a traitor. He went to the white media to diss the man who saved his mentally Dead mind. In most nations, militaries, cultures for most of history there is only one way a traitor is dealt with and Malcolm trained Farrakhan to think that way. . ..... but Farrakhan didn't kill him or call the hit. He just said what over 10000 others stated, but since Farrakhan is famous now he gets ALL the scrutiny.
You chose to be ignorant by ignoring that the shooters were agents and ignoring that the NOI was infiltrated.

You must not really know what a cult is. Your speculation , from the outside looking in, is amazing but you're wrong about the NOI.
There is no compulsions. .... no force ... no pressure. It's a group that welcomes black men and women (and white w 30-50 years of rightous labor ) but it doesn't force people to stay in.

You're talking about the uninitiated, you don't know shyt. The ideology is a religious one. Just because it's a different religion than a mainstream view , doesn't automatically mean cult.

You went to the recent 10/10/15.... which means nothing. That was an event targeted at lost people in church to push them to be more active in their communities.

You don't know anything , so just ask questions.

At this point its no reason to even talk about this anymore lol. Anyone who thinks Farrakhan killed Malcolm is an idiot/uninformed as hell and knows nothing about history. First thing these dudes do is always post the same youtube excerpts that have been around for the last 20 yrs lol. Then these same people will bash Elijah Muhammad when literally Malcolm was a speaking vehicle for Elijah. Malcolm LITERALLY started every sentence with "The Hon. Elijah Muhammad teaches us", yet they speak as if Malcolm was the creator of the ideology. Malcolm is arguably one of the greatest SOLDIERS in our history, but anyone who is actually knowledgable on him knows Elijah was the actual LEADER. Malcolm was Elijahs top lieutenant, so while Malcolm fought the battles, Elijah developed the plan of action.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land

Brother dikk Gregory and others had to sue to get Malcolm's autopsy results.. The gov't had that shyt all along... the results showed the shots came from a downward position... Remember the CIA rented out the ballrooms weeks before he was killed

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thank you for spitting knowledge

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brother dikk Gregory and others had to sue to get Malcolm's autopsy results.. The gov't had that shyt all along... the results showed the shots came from a downward position... Remember the CIA rented out the ballrooms weeks before he was killed
Farrakhan and the NOI along with the government killed Malcolm X anyone who says different is an agent or in the NOI sooooo fukk off