dem skreetz vs. dem stats.... again...

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
so my girl tellin me how her daughter cant have text or picture on her phone til she on her own; "if she wanna say somethin to them she can call them, i can hear her" ....... i say why text, she can say the same shyt over the phone & you aint gon be standin near her everytime she make a call... she go into statistics about how people get more bold in text (no ebeefin) than they will in person.... i told her in certain cases people be more open in person cause they know how easy that text or email can be saved so they aint sayin certain sh!t..... she say :usure: nobody i know does that... im like :comeon: everybody i know does that...... i know a b!tch admit she a worthless mother in person but always play herself up in text/emails....

n!ggas snitchin on theyself in texts & emails then gettin in person/busted talkin bout i aint say that i musta been hacked :to:... i thought this was celebrity, ethug, twitter sh!t........ they got stats now on this they couldnt did that sh!t wit no real street n!ggas, right..... :birdman::shaq: we got that sh!t for you n!gga, email me & send the money to my paypal then ill text you the corner to meet at...

:snoop: this & sh!t you mighta heard, i cant believe this sh!t.......

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Angel of the Rag?

If not, :pacspit: with that red writing. shyt is mad annoying.

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
nikkas fail to grasp the point i see.... talkin about how stats & streets are often opposite in many cases, can n!ggas read??? maybe i should reword & put ktl so stupid n!ggas dont respond.... discuss or not non-slow n!ggas...

whats the daughter's phone number?
in the future n!gga, daughter a small child, aint got no phone & id slit your pedo throat.... fail...

Angel of the Rag? If not, :pacspit: with that red writing. shyt is mad annoying.
i been doin red over a decade & aint angel, ignore me then, this aint new...

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
.......and the daughters digits are? And save the threats u can't beat nikkas up over the internet:beli:

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
.......and the daughters digits are? And save the threats u can't beat nikkas up over the internet:beli:

i swear you slow, just said daughter a young child wit no phone (four year old), & innanets all fun but i dont think pedophiles deserve to live so yes if a n!gga tried id cut his throat, your child, her child, my child, next coli mans child, if a n!gga tried, my choice, id see them dead.. wasnt an ethreat, just sayin..

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

i swear you slow, just said daughter a young child wit no phone (four year old), & innanets all fun but i dont think pedophiles deserve to live so yes if a n!gga tried id cut his throat, your child, her child, my child, next coli mans child, if a n!gga tried, my choice, id see them dead.. wasnt an ethreat, just sayin..

whatever man, you have the word "Ho" in your name so i know you're bytch made.

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
whatever man, you have the word "Ho" in your name so i know you're bytch made.

nice one stupid n!gga aint "ho" or pronounced "ho" for that matter... its a tag name stupid.... yeah,that was a good one......

i gotta give yall props on a derail from a real topic, though it changes nothin
i afraid... someone speak on the topic or come wit a real insult, these attepts are truly pathetic so far..... but thats why im here.... idiocy & f_ckery... pure comedy...