Dem French men tho

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
Im currently in france and i saw african females wit french white men and even the white girls with the african guys were cute not thse ugl beckies you see in the us :smugbiden:

french guy flirt with me all the time i go out bro like french guys are just so amazing :mindblown:

anyone gone to a foreign country before

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Welcome to France.

A friend of mine lives in France and she says French men are too clingy and possessive. Good luck.

MewTwo

Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
yes they are as i currently have a french boyfriend. i love that shyt tho

Oh okay. Cool. Most American women are bothered by the clinginess. They're used to being in a non-relationship where they barely see their boyfriend.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Im currently in france and i saw african females wit french white men and even the white girls with the african guys were cute not thse ugl beckies you see in the us :smugbiden:

french guy flirt with me all the time i go out bro like french guys are just so amazing :mindblown:

What is up with this? I saw one of these types when I was at the store getting myself an Arizona with a fine ass black man. She was ugly as sin, too. Had a nasty muffin top hanging all out wit a tiny ass shirt and her panties pokin out and crazy acne. AND she grilled the fukk out of me.. when I just had my headphones on listening to music getting in and out.

Why fine black men choose the ugliest white chicks?! If it's for the sex, at least don't take her out in public:snoop:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
French folks do not like African immigrants who try to build lives in France and who suck up public assistance. I did not enjoy being hit on by dirty old men in Paris. I do not like hearing men speak French. Sounds mad sus. Frenchies condescend to tourists and readily surrender in battle. fukk 'em!

--> aq out <--

MewTwo

Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
What is up with this? I saw one of these types when I was at the store getting myself an Arizona with a fine ass black man. She was ugly as sin, too. Had a nasty muffin top hanging all out wit a tiny ass shirt and her panties pokin out and crazy acne. AND she grilled the fukk out of me.. when I just had my headphones on listening to music getting in and out.

Why fine black men choose the ugliest white chicks?! If it's for the sex, at least don't take her out in public:snoop:

Those guys are just c00ns desperate for approval from white people.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
French folks do not like African immigrants who try to build lives in France and who suck up public assistance. I did not enjoy being hit on by dirty old men in Paris. I do not like hearing men speak French. Sounds mad sus. Frenchies condescend to tourists and readily surrender in battle. fukk 'em!

--> aq out <--

:umad:

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Their accent(s) is the only thing I lust for about them. Just imagine how the dirty talk sounds good lord. :noah:

McPiff

#goat
Daps

--> aq out <--
french people are gay as fukk

-john

that anger :heh:

Welcome to France.

A friend of mine lives in France and she says French men are too clingy and possessive. Good luck.

i dont know where that clingy thing is coming from but it is not true at all. most of the guys i know arent like that. :ld:

Now that i think about it....mediterranean dudes (italian, spanish, and north african guys) are most likely to be the possessive type :ehh:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
This bytch went from

to

yes they are as i currently have a french boyfriend. i love that shyt tho

one minute you're a visitor staring at all the fukking interracial couples and u got a French boyfriend the next?:usure:

Nothing worse than a :duck: c00n ass bytch

:heh: