delete

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I've learned in life the hard way that nobody really cares about you or your well-being except yourself. I'm guilty myself. I imagine we all are. Sometimes I can be a little too honest, too abrasive and feelings get hurt even though I I had good intentions. As a result, people tend to think I'm an a$$hole and it sucks. Personally, I've felt very slighted lately and usually it wouldn't have much of an effect but for some reason its began to eat away at me. I dunno what it is...maybe its just boredom that's been causing me to think so deeply and dwell on or magnify shyt but it too sucks. shyt got me feeling how 2Pac must've while recording Me Against the World. It has got me thinking about how we as human beings can be caught up in the rat race that sometimes we fail to stop and think about what were doing and what our actions may cause others to do.

All those tragedies that happened back then. From the Holocaust to Virgina Tech, to Columbine to Wars in general etc etc. Immediately after you have people who ask, "How could such and such be so cruel?"; people who say, "Such and such is a monster." But we never stop to think about what it was that may have caused somebody to do such foul behaviour in the first place do we? And if we do its during a college class 40 years later. I feel like we need to start or else how can we prevent the foolishness from occurring indefinitely? Just some thoughts that ran through my mind on a rainy sunday night listening to some vintage Jay-Z. Not the best audience I imagine, but its better than a white piece of paper or the psyche.

Lets try to think before we act (or don't act) brehs

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is another thread you've made with the exact same theme. You are a clown.

nah breh, different theme.

Who are you anyways...you've been on my dikk lately :demonic:
edit: it kinda is actually. anyways i said to delete this thread for a reason