Delete

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
No......

Lupe run in the mainstream was over after Lasers, not even a CB feature could save him. Sort of like how 50 flopped in 2012 with a Eminem/Maroon 5 feature on the same song! :russ:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No......

Lupe run in the mainstream was over after Lasers, not even a CB feature could save him. Sort of like how 50 flopped in 2012 with a Eminem/Maroon 5 feature on the same song! :russ:
what did the OP say

Lupe was terrible as a mainstream artist.

i put Drogas Wave ups as classic but he dropped a lot of the i'm an alternative nerd shyt for that one and just rapped and did cool shyt musically.

he used to have the most annoying ass fans acting like he was rapping some shyt nobody could understand on mr gold watch or whatever though back in the day. nah brehs it was never that layered, breh was just dumbing it down to mid and trying to rap over mainstream production in maybe the worst era of mainstream beats of all time.:mjlol:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
what did the OP say

Lupe was terrible as a mainstream artist.

i put Drogas Wave ups as classic but he dropped a lot of the i'm an alternative nerd shyt for that one and just rapped and did cool shyt musically.

he used to have the most annoying ass fans acting like he was rapping some shyt nobody could understand on mr gold watch or whatever though back in the day. nah brehs it was never that layered, breh was just mid and trying to rap over mainstream production in maybe the worst era of mainstream beats of all time.:mjlol:
Would the song below be a hit if it was officially released as a single

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would the song below be a hit if it was officially released as a single

this song would not be a hit in any era and i have no idea how anyone would think it would be today. it was definitely more of its time and bad then too:huhldup: