Def By Temptation

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is one of those Black movies that most people have forgotten about unfortunately. It's an independent film made by the same studios that made the Toxic Avenger movies, Troma :bryan:That nikka Kadeem Hardison is in along with fine ass Cynthia Bond :banderas:I don't want to give away the plot if you haven't seen it, but it's a cautionary horror tale about lust. Where my old heads at that like this classic?

MV5BMTMzMTU4NzYwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjU5OTcyMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR3,0,214,317_.jpg

Oh yeah, Samuel L. Jackson only has a small role. They were just trying to sell DVD's.​

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I saw when I was dam near a toddler and still remember this shyt. I always thought dude was Billy Dee and I still remember the TV scene

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Radio Raheem stayed getting dissed in this movie.

"She got a big ole welfare booty" LOL

nikka never got no play...Kadeem Hardison borrowed the flip up glasses from A Different World for the set LOL.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This is one of those Black movies that most people have forgotten about unfortunately. It's an independent film made by the same studios that made the Toxic Avenger movies, Troma :bryan:That nikka Kadeem Hardison is in along with fine ass Cynthia Bond :banderas:I don't want to give away the plot if you haven't seen it, but it's a cautionary horror tale about lust. Where my old heads at that like this classic?

MV5BMTMzMTU4NzYwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjU5OTcyMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR3,0,214,317_.jpg

Oh yeah, Samuel L. Jackson only has a small role. They were just trying to sell DVD's.​
I don't think I ever heard of this :ohhh:
Radio Raheem stayed getting dissed in this movie.

"She got a big ole welfare booty" LOL
Wait a min, I know I heard that line before. Maybe this is a movie I forgot about?
I have Jamaican roots don'tcha know bobby :manny: