Last edited by a moderator:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
his Father a pastor, and he grew up in church tho right..? :snoop:

:leostare: And what da hell that's suppose to mean???

it's usually the "CHURCH KIDS" and PREACHERS SON that rebel so much because they see so much FUKKERY behind the scenes that you only view on that "stage" known as the ALTAR.....

Pastor Troy went to school with my first girlfriend from Gawga ....they attended PAINE COLLEGE which is "suppose" to be Christian Based...

mane i got invited to a gathering they were having up in augusta at this hotel...these "church freaks" were off da meatrack......it was like FREAKNIK...

so i can understand TROY...when he says...

"i done WITNESS to much HELL right chea!!!" :yes:

shyt pisses you off..i call it the HYPOCRISCY OF THE "CHURCH HIEARCHY"

Daps
:leostare: And what da hell that's suppose to mean???

it's usually the "CHURCH KIDS" and PREACHERS SON that rebel so much because they see so much FUKKERY behind the scenes that you only view on that "stage" known as the ALTAR.....

Pastor Troy went to school with my first girlfriend from Gawga ....they attended PAINE COLLEGE which is "suppose" to be Christian Based...

mane i got invited to a gathering they were having up in augusta at this hotel...these "church freaks" were off da meatrack......it was like FREAKNIK...

so i can understand TROY...when he says...

"i done WITNESS to much HELL right chea!!!" :yes:

shyt pisses you off..i call it the HYPOCRISCY OF THE "CHURCH HIEARCHY"

dog.. i grew up in the South.. in a church family.. i know exactly what you're talking about..

i just thought it was dumb of him to say.. nothing more, nothing less.. it really aint that serious..

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
dog.. i grew up in the South.. in a church family.. i know exactly what you're talking about..

i just thought it was dumb of him to say.. nothing more, nothing less.. it really aint that serious..

come on "MR. DUVAL" :rudy:

it's SERIOUS AS A FUKKING HEARTATTACK...

considering these alot of these pastors walk around as if thier GOD ALMIGHTY themselves...

and got people forking over thier "rent money" and basically doing thier bidding....

while they up thier popping tags at Lenox Square and copping whips that thier church members could never afford.....

i like what Troy said..because it creates DIALOGUE and WHO SAID THE CHURCH IS BEYOND CRITICISIM????

Shyt erebody NEEDS THIER "CARD" pull including PASTOR PORKCHOP, IMAM IDIOT and RABBI REDUNDANT...........
REAL N1GGAS use CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS and don't just accept things on BLIND FAITH and HOLD EVERYBODY ACCOUNTABLE including THEMSELVES............

Daps
come on "MR. DUVAL" :rudy:

it's SERIOUS AS A FUKKING HEARTATTACK...

considering these alot of these pastors walk around as if thier GOD ALMIGHTY themselves...

and got people forking over thier "rent money" and basically doing thier bidding....

while they up thier popping tags at Lenox Square and copping whips that thier church members could never afford.....

i like what Troy said..because it creates DIALOGUE and WHO SAID THE CHURCH IS BEYOND CRITICISIM????

Shyt erebody NEEDS THIER "CARD" pull including PASTOR PORKCHOP, IMAM IDIOT and RABBI REDUNDANT...........
REAL N1GGAS use CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS and don't just accept things on BLIND FAITH and HOLD EVERYBODY ACCOUNTABLE including THEMSELVES............

:wtf:

i dont care who/what church he criticizes.. i just thought it was a ridiculous statement coming from a dude who by what you're getting at- the same logic could be applied to his own Father..

i talk to my folks all the time about various range of topics.. im not affiliated with any religion.. people wanna go to church, the bar, or the dopeman and give up their hard-earned money.. thats on them.. im too busy doing me to worry about all that..

as i said, i thought it was a ridiculous statement.. does it have some validity- of course.. never refuted the "message".. the messenger, is who I'm laughing at..

btw.. no more shows at Pure.. guess they got tired of people gettin shot-up in the parking lot.. :sadcam:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Troy that nikka. Once upon a time he had the city on lock with everyone bumpin, "this tha city".

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:wtf:

i dont care who/what church he criticizes.. i just thought it was a ridiculous statement coming from a dude who by what you're getting at- the same logic could be applied to his own Father..

i talk to my folks all the time about various range of topics.. im not affiliated with any religion.. people wanna go to church, the bar, or the dopeman and give up their hard-earned money.. thats on them.. im too busy doing me to worry about all that..

as i said, i thought it was a ridiculous statement.. does it have some validity- of course.. never refuted the "message".. the messenger, is who I'm laughing at..

btw.. no more shows at Pure.. guess they got tired of people gettin shot-up in the parking lot.. :sadcam:

i hear ya mane... :mjpls:

but YO ...NO MORE "RAP SHOWS" at PURE?!?!? :noah:

Isn't that the club BIGGA RANKING held down??? :why:

damn....i never got a chance to get in that joint, every other weekend i would visit J-VILLE that shyt had a line for half a mile......

dats fukked up...what's the new spot for shows???

yall damn DUVAL cats be on that savage life ...:scusthov:

Daps
i hear ya mane... :mjpls:

but YO ...NO MORE "RAP SHOWS" at PURE?!?!? :noah:

Isn't that the club BIGGA RANKING held down??? :why:

damn....i never got a chance to get in that joint, every other weekend i would visit J-VILLE that shyt had a line for half a mile......

dats fukked up...what's the new spot for shows???

yall damn DUVAL cats be on that savage life ...:scusthov:
yea.. that was BR spot.. randomly enough, the last show there was OJ da Juiceman :mjpls:

he used to get it poppin, but it used to get poppin there too.. :laugh: i think the breaking point, was when them dude was shooting at police in the parking lot.. :violent:

the reggae spot "Da Real Ting" is still cracking downtown.. stays open til about 5/6.. nothing but FREAKS in there.. also, my folks been doing this new spot on the beach Saturdays.. said its been THICK..

i got outta Jax a few months ago.. up in NC, for the moment.. just doing this school thing, and clearing my head.. might come see my lil brother in the A soon tho..