Deciding what sneakers to throw in your luggage when flying unappreciation

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
got the sneaks that im wearing on the plan which will be the same ones i wear back, brought a pair of casual, dressier shoes in case i hit a lounge or something a little more upscale. But now I only have room for one more pair of sneakers, deciding between these nikes and these jordans. Im not bothering with a carryon, just my 1 checked bag

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
TBH I don't even carry bags on a plane. I guess thats why they look at me like :leostare: when I check through security.

I just hit up a local spot to buy cheap t-shirts and pants and call it a day. I leave the place donating whatever I bought. That whole having to pick up your bag/carry-ons is a nuisance especially when you fly through big airports. Plus baggage fees? If you are only staying somewhere for a week (and not doing anything business related), then I recommend just spending $30 or something at a cheap store and keep it moving.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Only wearing one pair of sneakers because you are broke and cant afford more than one pair appreciation.

:blessed:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Backpack , plus carry on duffle. I don't check no bags.... Wear a pair pack a pair. Don't carry no dress shoes. Maybe some flip flops... spots I travel too, are more beachy, Islands, South America, or cruises.

Last edited:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Backpack , plus carry on duffle. I don't check no bags.... Wear a pair pack a pair. Don't carry no dress shoes. Maybe some flip flops... spots I travel too, are more beachy, Islands, South America, or cruises.

I really wish i had your discipline ..... I always pack at 2 pairs of sneakers and two pairs of shoes and always end up just wearing a pair of sneakers...

G.O.A.T

All Star
Daps
I usually travel with 2 pairs of kicks and a pair of casual/nice shoes in case I go to a nice spot/club.
Kind of the same with me (kicks on flight, 1-2 dress type, and another pair of kicks). I can usually always fit all my clothes, shoes, and travel stuff in one large UA duffle bag as my carry-on and a book bag as personal

Daps
Depends on where I'm going and how long I'm going...I prefer not to check when possible.

I agree tho, guessing which footwear I'll need is :sadcam:

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I usually take 3 pairs 2 in my checked bag and 1 on my feet (1 nike, 1 loafer, 1 casual. NEVER carry anything on a plane cuz it takes longer to get through TSA, only thing i take on the plane with me is my backpack with my laptop in it.