Death Stranding Could Legitimately Be a 5/10 or 10/10 Game

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
I can't think of another game in gaming history that could either be a masterpiece or a disaster with nothing in-between :jbhmm:

either this game gets 10's across the board and hailed as GOTY :blessed: or it flops badly and gets torn to pieces by every reviewer out there :scust:

a true "love it or hate it" type of game :pachaha:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
it might end up being formulaic but i'll enjoy it because hideo always goes out of his way to mystify and sell his stories :banderas: despite the flaws technically all the MGS games had captivating stories. They just werent always super cohesive but when you realize hes redoing the same exact story over and over just retold with different characters/setting

220px-Metal_Gear_2_Boxart.JPG

if you objectively look at all of them individually hes made the same game 6+ times :skip:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
I definitely see a 5/10 game on the horizon here

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
And that's the beauty...in a generation dominated by so many dry, formulaic sequels, i'm happy to be dealing with a game that seems so unpredictable.

On the real, I'd rather play a 5/10 car crash game than some 7/10 boring ass Ubisoft collect-em-up.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I don't think we can say that. He's had a great track record, and the game ppl had the most issues w/ came during a time where he was having issues w/ the studio he kinda help build

Its because he only worked on Metal Gear...what other IP he did?

It'd be like if every game outside of GTA by Rockstar flopped