Death - Final curtain or just the beginning?

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
716px-Flammarion_Colored.jpg

What do you believe and more importantly, why? What if the opposite of what you believed was actually true? How would that affect your current world view?

:jbhmm:

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
From my adventures to the other side I can say this is definitely the shytty part

And if I’m wrong then I’m insane and None of it is real so we just die and it doesn’t matter anyways

:blessed: The best awaits us

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Not the beginning or end but a path or cycle of sorts.

De ja vu, intensely disliking or loving someone you're unfamiliar with, dreams, visions, birthmarks, energy never dies, when someone dies someone is born, etc. are all the markers, IMO, that we've been here before/will come back.

Save for people who commit suicide, my question is why does the majority fear death?

PS - Why should a mangy cat get 9 lives?
Nah, but seriously, I want to always come back as a black woman.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Not the beginning or end but a path or cycle of sorts.

De ja vu, intensely disliking or loving someone you're unfamiliar with, dreams, visions, birthmarks, energy never dies, when someone dies someone is born, etc. are all the markers, IMO, that we've been here before/will come back.

Save for people who commit suicide, my question is why does the majority fear death?

PS - Why should a mangy cat get 9 lives?
Nah, but seriously, I want to always come back as a black woman.

These are all really valid points that make you think there's more to this game than meets the eye as well as various blips in scientific fields that make the universe look like its rigged to support life. The cat is an interesting one, they were worshiped by the ancestors as they said they could be in this world whilst seeing the next.

Mundane explanations say they were venerated because of the cyclical harvest nature on the banks of the Nile that meant they had to store food and the cats got rid of the rats which kept everything cool but anyone who has watched a cat suddenly look up at the middle of a wall, track something moving across the room, through the furniture and out of the other wall before going back to doing what it was doing knows damn well there is more to this animal and considering it can see into the UV range and we can't they may just be right.

radiation-rayonnement-1-590x311-eng.jpg

Bastet and Ra were both linked with cats in Kemet and he also created 8 other gods from his own body to flash the 9 before they walked off with his things like "this mine".

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Took 3 tabs of lsd once and felt "myself" float out of my body. It felt amazing and I thought "this must be what it feels like to die." But I got nervous and " went back in" because I didn't want to actually die though in hindsight I wasn't dying. lol

But to answer the question, it's just the transition to the next stage.