Dear White People, Please Stop Putting Sea Salt On Chocolate

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Sea salt on chocolate???:dahell: the only time salt on chocolate slaps is the chocolate flipz pretzels...:wow:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Salt, Sugar and Soy. The latter is worse...why?

The three products that dominate the food industry

The latter is worse...why? Because soy consumption may have a link to raising serum estrogen in humans.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

xxxBDSMxxx

fidelio
Daps
Reppin
Mentmore Towers
Sea salt on chocolate???:dahell: the only time salt on chocolate slaps is the chocolate flipz pretzels...:wow:
maldon-sea-salt-flakes-3_450x450.JPEG

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Nah. I always grab that sea salt dark chocolate bar when I make an Aldi run.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:mjlol: .....my boy down South makes some crazy chocolates with salt....
1600x-1-1536x1023.jpg

Phillip Ashley Rix started out by selling his chocolates from the trunk of his four-door sedan. Now he’s got a partnership with one of the most legendary names in automotive history: In June, Rix was named the exclusive chocolatier of Cadillac.

The Phillip Ashley brand, based in Memphis, has built its success on unorthodox flavor pairings that—somehow, as if by magic—work. The effect on the tongue is always a bit of a surprise. When you bite into his Top Shelf Margarita chocolate, for example, you first taste the kosher salt that’s been dusted on the bottom, then a burst of aged tequila and lime, and the experience rounds out in the sweetness of white chocolate.

His Fried Chicken chocolate contains actual pieces of crackling made from deep-frying chicken skins. The addition of smoked sea salt and blond chocolate balances the savory with the sweet. Each bite-sized square packs a unique filling encased in a decorative chocolate shell.