Dear, "Person Walking Towards Me"

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
meanmug.gif

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Since the dawn of time. Man has walked on the right side to prevent us from colliding. nikkas out here making you do Barry Sanders-like juke moves to get around :snoop:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Me - moves right

Them - moves right

Both laugh it off :heh::pachaha:

In my head - :beli: The fukk out the way nikka

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The awkward little chuckle and the other person inevitably making a comment about doing a dance of some kind

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
approaching a door that requires manual opening...some other clown is approaching the door at the same time...

:fukall:

i grab that door, walk in and hold it open for a half second, then just keep it moving.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
approaching a door that requires manual opening...some other clown is approaching the door at the same time...

:fukall:

i grab that door, walk in and hold it open for a half second, then just keep it moving.

Or, when you're going out a of door and someone's coming in the the door at the same time. Then you have to play the:

"After you..."

"No, you go ahead :smile:"

"No, I insist...you go ahead ;)"

"You're too kind, but please...go right ahead :jawalrus:"

"No, no, no, I wouldn't think of it. Please, go ahead :smugfavre:"

"bytch, go in the fukking door :beli:"

game. :smh:

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Since the dawn of time. Man has walked on the right side to prevent us from colliding. nikkas out here making you do Barry Sanders-like juke moves to get around :snoop:

i dunno about that. cause if thats the case then how come people drive on the left hand side of the road in other countries :lupe:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Or, when you're going out a of door and someone's coming in the the door at the same time. Then you have to play the:

"After you..."

"No, you go ahead :smile:"

"No, I insist...you go ahead ;)"

"You're too kind, but please...go right ahead :jawalrus:"

"No, no, no, I wouldn't think of it. Please, go ahead :smugfavre:"

"bytch, go in the fukking door :beli:"

game. :smh:

i make a firm decision once we get to the door.
if i see the person fukking around i just open the door and step in, then push it open for them.

i try to avoid this by getting to the door first and just getting in and opening it for them.

worst thing ever is when the person stops and busts out their cell phone just as you both get to the door...i'm convinced they pull out their phone because they cannot deal with the stress of the "WHO GOES IN THE DOOR FIRST" dilemma.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
i make a firm decision once we get to the door.
if i see the person fukking around i just open the door and step in, then push it open for them.

i try to avoid this by getting to the door first and just getting in and opening it for them.

worst thing ever is when the person stops and busts out their cell phone just as you both get to the door...i'm convinced they pull out their phone because they cannot deal with the stress of the "WHO GOES IN THE DOOR FIRST" dilemma.

:skip: