Dear Olivia Pope, in case you need a reminder

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
since the other thread about george gooney is currently not available for you to read. i want this post to be public record.

I advise anyone who gets into a fight or argument with her to simply repost this message to her and remind her that her very existence disgusts Jesus and the prophets and before she can ever launch an attack on anyone, she should address her family and ask god to show her the vision that allows her to accept a gym membership.

Here is the difference between me and you. My mask, my gimmick, my skill on the turntables and my ability to make music got me an actual career. I will be performing in LA at the end of the month, mask on.

How could you possibly "hurt my feelings" under that mask? For all my twitter wars, my antics, my gimmicks and fukkery i engage in, I have something to show for it. Do you?

I am loved in my life. While I dont claim to be rich, doing it big or anything more than what I am, I know that while i do use a gimmick and a mask, its related to my career and only an extension of who I am. You had to use fake pictures, throwing insults like a child..like some pathetic helpless baby whos mother wont pick her up.

Instead of trying to hurt me under my mask which is impossible, why dont you try and ask your father why he doesnt love you? Ask your mother why she couldnt sleep with a man who had better genes so you could actually love yourself?

Ask god why he had to make you so disgusting you had to live a lie.

Ask your brothers or sisters why they couldnt be more supportive while you hurt inside and remain unable to face the fact that you cant come to grips with who you really are.

Before you come at me, come at your family for your very existence which even you yourself loathe.

*Edit now that i think about it, your life probably parallels the penguin in batman returns

unloved

fat

disgusting

overall pathetic. and here you are coming at me like "you dont really think youll win do you"

Come on.

Daps
since the other thread about george gooney is currently not available for you to read. i want this post to be public record.

I advise anyone who gets into a fight or argument with her to simply repost this message to her and remind her that her very existence is disgusts Jesus and the prophets and before she can ever launch an attack on anyone, she should address her family and ask god to show her the vision that allows her to accept a gym membership.

Here is the difference between me and you. My mask, my gimmick, my skill on the turntables and my ability to make music got me an actual career. I will be performing in LA at the end of the month, mask on.

How could you possibly "hurt my feelings" under that mask? For all my twitter wars, my antics, my gimmicks and fukkery i engage in, I have something to show for it. Do you?

I am loved in my life. While I dont claim to be rich, doing it big or anything more than what I am, I know that while i do use a gimmick and a mask, its related to my career and only an extension of who I am. You had to use fake pictures, throwing insults like a child..like some pathetic helpless baby whos mother wont pick her up.

Instead of trying to hurt me under my mask which is impossible, why dont you try and ask your father why he doesnt love you? Ask your mother why she couldnt sleep with a man who had better genes so you could actually love yourself?

Ask your brothers or sisters why they couldnt be more supportive while you hurt inside and remain unable to face the fact that you cant come to grips with who you really are.

Before you come at me, come at your family for your very existence which even you yourself loathe.

*Edit now that i think about it, your life probably parallels the penguin in batman returns

unloved

fat

disgusting

overall pathetic. and here you are coming at me like "you dont really think youll win do you"

Come on.

:dead:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
thats far too complicated just call her what she is. an attention seeking whore.

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis

I advise anyone who gets into a fight or argument with her to simply repost this message to her and remind her that her very existence is disgusts Jesus and the prophets and before she can ever launch an attack on anyone, she should address her family and ask god to show her the vision that allows her to accept a gym membership.

unloved

fat

disgusting

Come on.

I thought you liked fat chicks breh.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
the fukk is all that mask shyt you talkin bout :what: and WHY are you givin her attention :why: thats all she ever wants. that charmander v gooney thread was about them two alone and yet she found a way to involve herself :wtf: i wish everyone could learn to just learn to ignore her ass, let her do whatever kickin and screamin that might come as a result, and go on with the rest of our coli lives when she finally give up

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

unloved

fat

disgusting

Come on.

FUsEI.gif

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
the fukk is all that mask shyt you talkin bout :what: and WHY are you givin her attention :why: thats all she ever wants. that charmander v gooney thread was about them two alone and yet she found a way to involve herself :wtf: i wish everyone could learn to just learn to ignore her ass, let her do whatever kickin and screamin that might come as a result, and go on with the rest of our coli lives when she finally give up

she hated on me because i dont show my face as apart of my djing/performing gimmick. i reminded her why her parents should have aborted her.

Daps
Reppin
St louis

I advise anyone who gets into a fight or argument with her to simply repost this message to her and remind her that her very existence disgusts Jesus and the prophets and before she can ever launch an attack on anyone, she should address her family and ask god to show her the vision that allows her to accept a gym membership.

unloved

fat

disgusting

Come on.

66dtnp.gif

verdj6.gif