Dear Arcadium: Who are these new nikkaz?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sohh... For those not in the know, Sony fanbase = American politics
Sony = Russia
And under their watch, last year nobody voted the feds as poster of the year :dahell:

Since the revelation of funny styles, I've been paying attention as I always do and recently noticed that most of the threads here are being created by people who generally never posted here. Now that would be a good thing if this place wasn't recently infiltrated by THE FEDS :leostare:

I been on forums (especially this one) forlong enough to know a bunch of new nikkaz not gonna flood any site with threads out the gate workout familiarizing themselves with the community first. Be vigilant coli, who are these new nikkaz and are they even real? Peep the front page then share your results from your observation :handshake:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Name, names Breh...
You're right, these Russian nikkaz need to be outed but.... It's Friday evening. I think we will put this thread on ice til Monday. I don't want to waste the discussion if the majority of the regulars are not here to drop input. I got laundry and wizards to attend to tonight so I'll holla at you nikkaz later...

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
giphy.gif

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
You're right, these Russian nikkaz need to be outed but.... It's Friday evening. I think we will put this thread on ice til Monday. I don't want to waste the discussion if the majority of the regulars are not here to drop input. I got laundry and wizards to attend to tonight so I'll holla at you nikkaz later...
Aint been on much since I had some real life shyt to deal with but good lookin out. :salute: