Dealership lists Hellcat for $57K online, random scam charges on paperwork bring the price up to $72K when they get to the dealership

Kisame

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H.V.O.M
gotta watch for these car dealership as long as mothafukkas dont know about cars and shyt, things like this will continue

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Never be afraid to walk away even when it begins to start looking funny.

And don’t do the small talk with them. They don’t need to know how your kids are doing in school. “I’m here because you one of 4 dealerships I’m visiting today and I’m trying to see who I do business with.”

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can avoid all that by doing your research and having an out the door price in mind before you even go there. Not monthly payment because they will screw you.

Give that to them and have your own financing in place, and wait. Anything above that number, just say thanks I’ll look around and get back to you. 90% chance they don’t let you walk away

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I had an apartment complex do this shyt to me when i was looking for my first spot. Told them I'll come back at lunch to sign and when I did the rent increased :martin: I went off and started talking shyt about them to everybody in room :pacspit: