[DEAL] 20% off everything on Ebay

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Lol Ebay like the biggest online marketplace after Amazon
so :dahell: its a failing business model

its relevancy was on total market share of the internet market place, its lost that market share and as time goes out it will lose til it closes.

Its entire business model is based off inticing new sellers but no one wants to sell on it due to the out outrageous fees

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
so :dahell: its a failing business model

its relevancy was on total market share of the internet market place, its lost that market share and as time goes out it will lose til it closes.

Its entire business model is based off inticing new sellers but no one wants to sell on it due to the out outrageous fees
Hidden fees. Everything they do is sneaky. I stopped using ebay to sell years ago and just use normal *free local advertisements.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
eBay does this every couple of months. Not saying they aren’t going out of business but it’s been kinda the norm at this point(this coupon)

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukk i missed this by 10 minutes and i had shyt on my watch list i was waiting to pull the trigger on

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
as long as Ebay has no shipping and tax fees, they will continue to be my #1 over amazon pretty easily
They are trying to change this.

I agree with @itsyoung!! with the rampant fraud on that platform there is no doubt that a big change is coming. My guess is that they get bought out. Everyone knows something was up when they decided to spin PayPal on its own.