:deadrose: @ this kickstarter project.... Ghettopoly

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
So the nikka aint even describe how the game works? Im sure its similar to monopoly but he can give more description

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:at you dumbass ninjas on this site.

This man who is NON-BLACK is profiting off the most damning stereotypes associated with your race and culture and you think it's funny.

Here is a tip: The people who buy this game (along with its creator) are not laughing with you...they are laughing at you.

Do yourself a favor....look up the history of this game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghettopoly

I'll do my part by sending an email to Hasbro to let them know this fool is infringing on their trademark again.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:what:at you dumbass ninjas on this site.

This man who is NON-BLACK is profiting off the most damning stereotypes associated with your race and culture and you think it's funny.

Here is a tip: The people who buy this game (along with its creator) are not laughing with you...they are laughing at you.

Do yourself a favor....look up the history of this game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghettopoly

I'll do my part by sending an email to Hasbro to let them know this fool is infringing on their trademark again.

:whoa: pump your breaks there, I think op was just laughing at the ridiculousness of the project. The fact that it was created in 2003 and now 10 years later the creator is seeking a measly ($5000) funding to further develop it, is telling. That wikipedia says ebay refuses to sell it and im sure most major retailers wont either.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Game Board, Loan Shark Tray, 40 Crack Houses, 17 Projects, Pink Slip Cards, Ghetto Stash and Hustle Cards, 7 Game pieces (Crack, 40 oz, Marijuana Leaf, Basket Ball, Machine Gun, Pimp and Hoe), Counterfeit Money, and 2 Dice

lol