Deadloch Series on Amazon is hilarious. Hot Fuzz meets Disco Elysium.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Ya wanna see a dead body?

Shyt, not if it's like the one in this first scene
full

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Glad someone can appreciate this fukking absurd show

This entire show/town is absurd. And the detective (Eddie) is absolutely wild, lol. But it works. They have a nice little dynamic with the 'stick (or strap in this instance :mjlol: ) up her ass' Dulce. But it works. And the case is actually interesting too. And none of the side characters feel uninteresting or unnecessary. I hate to even bring it up cuz it's been talked about ad-nauseum but if you told me the grand plan for True Detective was to pivot and turn it into a bit of a black comedy akin to what's going on with this show to get away from the nostalgia about the 1st season, I would've not even been mad if it turned out like what's going on with this show. Writers actually actin' like they have some damn sense & creativity.

Also, that had to be a record for most titties on the screen for scene for a tv show :dead:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
This mf had pussí in his mouf right before he perished?
full

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Perfect death :mjlol:

Now I gotta rewatch this shyt

Getting your tongue cut out is a helluva way to be taught to 'watch ya mouf' but I can't say I feel too sorry for the homie Phil. Creh had way too much dip on his chip, walking around like he own the place & mouthing off the way he did like nikkaz don't bleed just like us :hhh: .

I guess his heart was in the right place but dammit, Ray Pies :martin: .

They wrapped this shyt up nicely though. Show was a nice lil unexpected pleasure.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Getting your tongue cut out is a helluva way to be taught to 'watch ya mouf' but I can't say I feel too sorry for the homie Phil. Creh had way too much dip on his chip, walking around like he own the place & mouthing off the way he did like nikkaz don't bleed just like us :hhh: .

I guess his heart was in the right place but dammit, Ray Pies :martin: .

They wrapped this shyt up nicely though. Show was a nice lil unexpected pleasure.
It was a great series. I wish more people gave it chance. Cult classic status. Hope it gets a season 2