DR3_coop%20bearinator%20reaper.png

And if that isn't enough for you haters. We also get Crimson Dragon
And wait for it....

Its only gonna be $20 just like Killer Instinct :win:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I was not expecting to get DR3, but the more I see it, I think I might have to grab it at launch with KI, and as far as Crimson Dragon, I have the phone version, and played it at comic con, I think I might pick that up too, or maybe wait until winter break for CD since I probably wont have time for all of them.

Where is the DR3 vid tho?

youngmeezy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need this game in my life.

Good to see Dead Rising as a tentpole for Microsoft once again.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: none of y'all in this thread in the GTA thread. do any of you game or just market for games?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:patrice: none of y'all in this thread in the GTA thread. do any of you game or just market for games?
Marcuz with a Z, you are a follower. Everybody hated GTA4, now GTA5 is this must have?
Hype is a PS way of knowing about games, we actually enjoy good games on the Xbox side.
Most of us will get GTA5, and we'll enjoy the online mode without hackers fukking it up for us
You keep ignoring that while keeping tabs on who "talks about GTA the most" on a website :heh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Marcuz with a Z, you are a follower. Everybody hated GTA4, now GTA5 is this must have?
Hype is a PS way of knowing about games, we actually enjoy good games on the Xbox side.

:dwillhuh: you shytting on gta 5, bruh?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:dwillhuh: you shytting on gta 5, bruh?
Marcuz with a Z who cannot form an opinion of his own, I do not care for GTA because its a game that requires more time than any adult has. Its fun to fukk around, but I haven't finished a GTA game since GTA3, the first one
I hated GTA4 campaign, liked the online mode but hated the fact it was so limited to what you could do outside of modes. Basically the free play mode wasn't done well enough to keep me interested. But I stuck around for 2/3weeks. Everyone else on THIS FORUM (when it was sohh) stopped playing online after a week. I played with everyone here, I know wtf I'm talking about. I expected the same dumb shyt to go down with GTA5 and you want me to jump with you. Nah bruh. But GTA Online does have me wondering if they got it right? If so, I'll be there :salute: What does that have to do with Dead Rising 3 being a beast? You scared to talk about it, but you in the thread? Thats a common 3cept move, but I can't continue this with you bruh. You know why? Cuz :uFURIOUS:
How fast does it run with the cloud enabled?
Well sir, it runs fantastic with the cloud which is always enabled because we have dedicated servers for all games, something you didn't include for your system. It also has 2nd screen functionality which is something we still haven't seen actually working on PS4. Since your the CEO of the company that makes me, why haven't those features been shown off yet :popcorn: