Dead Rising 1 or Dead Rising 2 Off the Record?

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Need a good zombie game fix and already played out dying light, left 4 dead 2, resident evil. Never really played the dead rising series but I keep hearing that these are the 2 best ones. Which one is the best though?

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Controversial opinion but as someone who played all the dead rising games (except 4) I personally think 3 was the best one.

The first 2 games basically only take place in a shopping mall and its backyard

3 is an entire open world filled with thousands of zombies on screen

Plus u can literally take ur vehicle and plow through em if u want to

:manny:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Controversial opinion but as someone who played all the dead rising games (except 4) I personally think 3 was the best one.

The first 2 games basically only take place in a shopping mall and its backyard

3 is an entire open world filled with thousands of zombies on screen

Plus u can literally take ur vehicle and plow through em if u want to

:manny:

He's right, but I'm assuming you looking for the cheapest option and already played 2? 3 is the best gameplay wise but I feel like storywise and the psychopaths 2 is the GOAT :takedat:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Get 1 and 2. Then buy Off the Record. Case West and Case Zero were enjoyable as well. 3 was cool, you could build a nuke and throw it into the zombie hoard on screen :ooh:. Dead Rising is :lawd:.

If they kept some continuity and decided to actually finish plot lines, Xbox could have a serious console exclusive on their hands :whew:

1 is pretty difficult tbh, the survivor AI is doodoo and the psychopaths are :damn: