Dead Franchise, New Genre

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Select your favorite dead franchise that has been dead for at least 10 years and revive it, BUT it has to be a new genre. For example,

Vigilante 8 is now a team based tactics game. The main character is your hero with special stats as you recruit NPCS who you can level up.

s-l300.jpg

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Damn I legit forgot that game existed :ohhh: I do remember playing it though... was it a straight up action racing game or was it more like Twisted Metal?

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Damn I legit forgot that game existed :ohhh: I do remember playing it though... was it a straight up action racing game or was it more like Twisted Metal?

Like TM, but a better story and objectives in each level. Plus that soundtrack slaps. :whoo:

Wizards and Warriors. Revived as a Souls/Borne game. Then again, it kinda was that before the genre existed.

Was that the Midway game that like a Guantlet clone:patrice:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
At any rate, I feel like Splinter Cell would've made a pretty dope xcom style tactical turn-based strategy game. If you had security cams, shadow/light tiles and different move speeds that alerted guards as a trade-off for mobility, objectives in specifically high-trafficked areas of the map... shyt would be dope :mjlit: Sort of like Metal Gear Acid but better