DDP tells story of Sting pulling him in the rafters

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
When we got to the catwalk, I grabbed that railing like a cat trying to get out of a tub. I threw myself over the railing and I’m hanging pretty much upside down still hooked up to sting.

:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Somewhat related

I came across this article where DDP talks bout how Macho played a big role in him getting as over as he did. How Macho saw something in him early but he was kinda all over the place with his gimmick so Macho gave him advice that led to him getting the Diamond Cutter hand signal over.

Said Macho had control over his booking like Hoegan did and requested the match with DDP. Right before the match Arn asked Macho how’d he want the match to end and he requested DDP go over with the Diamond Cutter. That catapulted DDP to the main event.

It’s a dope read

Edit:

Macho actually tried to do the same thing with HBK in 93 but Vince shut it down and said Macho was getting too old to wrestle and wanted him to do commentary full time. That’s what led to him going to WCW (not that Steph rumor)

RIP Macho Man :mjcry:

Last edited:

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
The way he said, he got 6 inches off the ground and instantly got scared
The way he said, he got scared when he saw Sting because he knew it was time

Bruh, couldn't be me---WITH STING ON MY BACK, too

I would’ve fukked Kimberly before the show, just in case it was the last time :mjcry: