DC Coli Breh Vs Venezuelan Immigrant

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
All you folks that believe everyone in America shouldn't learn English, what do you think would happen if that were to happen?
I don’t think it should be mandatory to learn English but it should become our official language. I also believe in the rights of immigrants and they should be safe and happy here but they shouldn’t be allowed to terraform our nation. This isn’t Mexico,South America, India or the Middle East,etc. It’s ok to have some semblance of home here but it shouldn’t become the place you left. If that’s what you wanted keep your ass there :camby:

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
It's not the official language but it's the lingua franca. I agree with the Coli breh.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: if you don’t think you should speak English here.

Could you imagine trying to get money in Korea and not speaking Korean?

Going to Brazil with an American accent and speaking no Spanish or Portuguese and expect to work,rent,live,thrive :mjlol:

Nothing should be mandatory, but we make it really easy for people here

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
The media keeps on calling this rant "racist" tells me all I need to know :mjpls: I've monitored the fallout online seeing I'm in the area, and it's typically turned into some anti black American/FBA/ADOS/etc disposition. Even investigating a minor dispute as a hate crime (supposedly) is asinine and is a microcosm how these laws can be weaponized against black americans. Son is a dikkhead who more than deserves the bad publicity for acting as business owner in that manner (whose shop lk looks a front as well), but people with agendas are clearly doing the most with it.

Contrarian

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His business shouldn't have been shut down. The irony is how many Black People grabbing the pitchforks to get him canceled. Call him ignorant, but to get his livelihood and source of income closed down is fukked up.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
fukk up your livelihood trying
to live out your coli posts
dumb coli breh.
UKVu0t8.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
liberal guilt is fukking embarrassing

it's not "racist" to enforce border laws, or expect people to speak our main language, and the fact that this dude got cancelled over this is a fukking disgrace

this is the exact kind of shyt that keeps these useless fukking republicans relevant :mjlol:weak, soft, apologizing from the left

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
His business shouldn't have been shut down. The irony is how many Black People grabbing the pitchforks to get him canceled. Call him ignorant, but to get his livelihood and source of income closed down is fukked up.

You ain't lying me and a coworker was talking about this the other day

But thats what you gonna get in a staunchly liberal city...

DC might not be the chocolate city anymore but the presence is still heavy, thing is there is more of a divide....Especially with these more recent transplants they not like the ones from the past, they cut from a different cloth and def more inline with them other folks :mjpls: