DBrand Unveils New PS5 Plates

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The answer? Probably. The difference this time is that we’ve created an original design for which they have no basis to allege infringement. If they want to try, they’d better be ready to pay our legal fees.

The new Darkplates will cost $59 during preorders and $69 when they’re available on a regular basis. Dbrand says the first batch will ship in November, and stock will go out in monthly waves after.

Darkplates 2.0 » Special Edition Drop » dbrand

Darkplates_2.0___Hero___Classic_White.png
Darkplates_2.0___C.0.png

Darkplates 2.0 look a little different than the original model. While they still attach to the sides of the PS5, the new Darkplates are more rounded instead of having quite as much of the sharp, popped collar-look that’s closely associated with Sony’s console. (They also now have a prominent vent right next to the PS5’s fan.) The new Darkplates come in three colors — matte black, a “retro gray,” and white.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Oh fukk
Sony bring out your own then :francis:
it would be the most effective way they could deal with them instead of spending all that money on lawyers and whatever they get for damages out of them. Take that money, make your own plates and they won’t have anyone left to sell it to. Even I would rather buy official plates from sony rather than from a 3rd party

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
wasn’t that a different company?

dbrand only offered black plates initially

*edit*

I remember someone was saying they were gonna cop gold plates but it was from this company…

All Products

that was me! thought it was the dbrand site. :whew:

copping now before Sony starts shyt.