Dax Harwood On Orton Teaching "Main Event Style." What Randy Understood About It That MJF Doesn't.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The clips/snippets I've heard and read from his podcast seem interesting. Not really much of a podcast guy because I get distracted too easily during them, so everything is basically in one ear and out the other. But I might have to give a whole episode a try one of these days.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
The clips/snippets I've heard and read from his podcast seem interesting. Not really much of a podcast guy because I get distracted too easily during them, so everything is basically in one ear and out the other. But I might have to give a whole episode a try one of these days.
I don't know how long the full shows are, but the YouTube clips are pretty short.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I don't know how long the full shows are, but the YouTube clips are pretty short.
Yeah I might just subscribe to that. I can then skip the segments I don't care about. Like how Wrestling Shoot Interviews does their stuff with Dutch Mantell, Shane Douglas, and all them other old b*stards.