She saw that nikka kee keeing dapping up G-Dep in Harlem and said
ck0KAO.gif

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
she was just on his last fuhkin album and shouting him out. go sit down Dawn

I aint even pro Diddy, but wtf
She witnessed him beat up Cassie and did and said nothing

Not saying she didn’t get abused but it’s wierd.

Hope she gets justice if claims are true tho

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
How is she suing him for calling her names during the production of a TV show, and for witnessing him abuse someone else? I believe all these things she's saying to be 100% true, but where are the crimes (against her as the Plaintiff)? This seems like a money grab from a girl whose career is currently nowhere :ld:

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
How is she suing him for calling her names during the production of a TV show, and for witnessing him abuse someone else? I believe all these things she's saying to be 100% true, but where are the crimes (against her as the Plaintiff)? This seems like a money grab from a girl whose career is currently nowhere :ld:
Yeah, I was looking for something indicating he assaulted her and didn't see anything.
I guess you can sue somebody for verbal insults on a realty TV show, but wouldn't that mean like 99% of those people could sue each other???

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Hard to tell who is an opportunist and who isn't, specially if the person has nothing popping in life. Specially when they only want money and not the accuser to go to prison for his crimes. Say it's 70% of them telling the truth, it's impossible to call the liar until they are put on a stand and drilled by a lawyer

Kuma the Bear

The Ultimate King of Iron Fist
Daps
Reppin
Mishima Industries
she was just on his last fuhkin album and shouting him out. go sit down Dawn

I aint even pro Diddy, but wtf

This a cash grab / she has countless interviews supporting him in the last decade including promoting her feature on his album last september. This definitely an aubrey o day / 50 cent funded move

Apparently her vocals on his last album was taken from an old track recorded during her Dirty Money days and she didn't consent to it being used on the Diddy record.