Dawg, I'm New To PC Gaming And Ray-Tracing Is Blowing My Mind Right Now...

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
don't let the struggle ray-tracing of PS5 & One X turn you off :scust:

real ray-tracing only exists on PC :whew: shyts got me taking pictures every 30 secs :whoo:

tPlAaKd.jpg

dWP2m7r.jpg

d6vfgt0.jpg

xM3iAYX.jpg

9JYlryN.jpg

crazy thing is DOOM is one of the weaker implementations of ray-tracing (according to PC nerds). can't wait to try Cyberpunk :mindblown:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
RT gets hate due to it's performance hindering, but with the right implementation it's atmosphere and immersion shifting. Could really sell a game. I'm doing the same, picture taking, with the new GOTG game.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
crazy thing is DOOM is one of the weaker implementations of ray-tracing (according to PC nerds). can't wait to try Cyberpunk :mindblown:
Cyberpunk probably is the best implementation right now. especially with all the neon lights and shyt

Metro Exodus is pretty good too ($12 right now in the Steam Halloween sale)

check out Quake II RTX. it's free on Steam (the first 3 levels). it's crazy cause it's a 20+ y/o game, but it uses full path tracing

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
don't let the struggle ray-tracing of PS5 & One X turn you off :scust:

real ray-tracing only exists on PC :whew: shyts got me taking pictures every 30 secs :whoo:

tPlAaKd.jpg

dWP2m7r.jpg

d6vfgt0.jpg

xM3iAYX.jpg

9JYlryN.jpg

The Xbox series X got ready tracing and 120fps upgrades and it's more than stellar according to the experts...

They praise how good it looks in comparison to PC but feel free to hype up what you have because that's human in nature :hhh: