David A. Grier: Calhoun Tubbs

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I used to do impressions of him all the fukkin time in school...infact, thanks breh, this thread reminded me of those days :obama:

Wrote a story about it :youngsabo:

Like to hear it here it goes :myman:

"@iLLaV3 thought he'd get some daps with this thread :leon:...:ufdup: instead he's getting one starred, dapped, undapped and negged....AHHHHhahhahaaaa :takedat:"

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I used to do impressions of him all the fukkin time in school...infact, thanks breh, this thread reminded me of those days :obama:

"@iLLaV3 thought he'd get some daps with this thread :leon:...:ufdup: instead he's getting one starred, dapped, undapped and negged....AHHHHhahhahaaaa :takedat:"

:dead:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

LttTmnm.png

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
David Alan Grier was underappreciated his whole career. From The Bold The black and The Beautiful, to the many characters he played on In Living Color, to Martin, to Chocolate News.

His In Living Color characters

:russ:I forgot about Mr. McAfee @3:40

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps

"@iLLaV3 thought he'd get some daps with this thread :leon:...:ufdup: instead he's getting one starred, dapped, undapped and negged....AHHHHhahhahaaaa :takedat:
"

:mjlol::laff: I read that in Calhoun Tubbs's voice!!!

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
He was a funny Joe Jackson too. The Funky Finger Productions cat...me and my dad would be rolling when security would grab them up and he would be like "Hey, un-ass me man!" :russ:

And my nikka Loomis Simmons with the the scam commercials. I can't remember which one it was where he gave out the number that didn't really spell out any word, but he forced one. "That number is 555-9882, And that spells.........MCHBKKKKSM!" :dead: