Dave Chappelle surprise standup in Dallas last night (21min - Video)

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:what: nikka i live in DFW i did not kno this nikka was here

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
shyt is funny. But halfway into it I realized that most of this will probably be apart of his next special and I'm just ruining it by watching him practice...

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Chappelle should atleast do a monthly podcast. shyt would do numbers and if he wanted to charge folk

1507_original_kV8LJ.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
:what: nikka i live in DFW i did not kno this nikka was here

They didn't confirm the show until sunday afternoon and tickets didn't go on sale until late sunday evening. By 10am Monday the show had sold out :wtf:
And then the show was Monday night at HOBs

A dope thing about it is they had to put together the show real quick so they got a local comedian Paul Varghese (he was on last comic standing on NBC) who cancelled a show in New Mexico to open for Chappelle. Dave was so impressed by Varghese's set that asked him to come open for him in Austin and now it looks like he is basically going be opening for Chappelle on this random azz tour...

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
yeah dave chappelle is still my favorite comedian. dude is just natural up there and is just having fun. He can come up with the most random scenarios like that time travel shyt and still make it universally funny. If dude had kevin hart's work ethic he'd be on another level.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
dude came here a couple wks ago. told like 3 jokes, then left. crowd heckeled him the whole time to perform char. from the chappell show. $50 tickets...

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Show or no show, he'll always be one of my favorite comedians.
Some people are just naturally funny. Dave Chapplle is one of those people.