Dave Chappelle is doing 12 nights at the Radio City Music Hall - Tickets $200-$600+

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
That man is winning :salute:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/search?...ch&user_input=Dave+Chappelle&q=Dave+Chappelle

He's alongside other musical acts and even doing a show with Chris Rock and Trevor Noah so there's an alternating line-up but the venue fills out at 6,000 capacity. Plus he's in comedy's top-tier of 'Netflix's $20 million per special club' (herein referred to as the '$20 million club')

So what's going on with these shows? Anyone attending? Is this where he's filming the special and, if so, will it be filmed over 1 night or will they do cuts throughout the 12 nights?

Entirely epic, I wish that man the best - one of the most enlightened mind's we have. A true wealth to our nation and the world, I hope his best days are ahead of him and am grateful for all of his contributions to culture

If Chappelle dethrones Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David as the richest comedians of all-time he deserves it :salute: . . I hope his future includes landmark cartoons and a landmark sitcom that beats out Seinfeld and Friends

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
:wtf: Ain't catching Seinfeld or :ld:

I'm sure he'll tell you that himself

He has his whole life ahead of him and gifted mind. He's going to want to get productive with it, especially as he gets older.

He's going to want to catch the legacies of George Carlin and Richard Pryor on the stage

And in entertainment he may even want to contribute beyond Jerry Seinfeld and make the next Mickey Mouse/Bugs Bunny - he once mentioned that he was heavily influenced by early morning cartoons and it's obvious, from his smile alone, that Bugs Bunny is a big influence for him - so he could go that route. However, although I don't know if he has the ambition for it - I would like to see him create the next great sitcom

Here . . enjoy this

LuvKaya

Pro
Daps
So this isn't sold out yet? I've noticed that he's been doing a lot of promotion.

Some nights are sold out while other nights aren't. I think Chris Rock shows are sold out. It will depend on which night you want. Which musical artist you want to see.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:wtf: Ain't catching Seinfeld or :ld:

I'm sure he'll tell you that himself

He has his whole life ahead of him and gifted mind. He's going to want to get productive with it, especially as he gets older.

He's going to want to catch the legacies of George Carlin and Richard Pryor on the stage

And in entertainment he may even want to contribute beyond Jerry Seinfeld and make the next Mickey Mouse/Bugs Bunny - he once mentioned that he was heavily influenced by early morning cartoons and it's obvious, from his smile alone, that Bugs Bunny is a big influence for him - so he could go that route. However, although I don't know if he has the ambition for it - I would like to see him create the next great sitcom

Here . . enjoy this

if we're talking money wise, then hell no he won't catch them. they both are caking off their syndication deals more than they ever did when their show was on air. dave chappelle has no way to cake off any syndication deal.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
if we're talking money wise, then hell no he won't catch them. they both are caking off their syndication deals more than they ever did when their show was on air. dave chappelle has no way to cake off any syndication deal.
The future has not been written

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I considered going when I was in NYC.

I saw some shows for $100.