Dave Chapelle was right again.

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh9uupF06WWu97tcLT]Video: Know Your Rights: Law Student Backs Down Cop After Being Unlawfully Stopped For Carrying A Gun In Portland, Maine![/ame]

might not be specific but black folks watch this to the end with the :krs: face on.

btw the first time Dave was right

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kHn-f4SYr0&feature=player_embedded"]DAMN SHAME! Naked Baby Out In A Blizzard & All These Dudes Thinking About Is Facebook! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTobHOyLvRU"]Dave Chapelle-Baby On The Corner - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
It just goes to show that as long as u cooperate with police with a non threatening attitude and u know ur rights u should be ok. Not saying you'll get off cause its some fukked up cops in this world. But it'll be handled better if u stay calm dont say too much and dont provoke shyt.

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
It just goes to show that as long as u cooperate with police with a non threatening attitude and u know ur rights u should be ok. Not saying you'll get off cause its some fukked up cops in this world. But it'll be handled better if u stay calm dont say too much and dont provoke shyt.

:manny:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
If you think that the police would even entertain a black man trying to kick that BS then I have a bridge to sell you. If they get a call about a black man walking around with a gun theyre approaching that man guns drawn. They would subdue the man 1st, then asked questions.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
If you think that the police would even entertain a black man trying to kick that BS then I have a bridge to sell you. If they get a call about a black man walking around with a gun theyre approaching that man guns drawn. They would subdue the man 1st, then asked questions.

Thats y I said its not a gurantee that u will still get off. Especially a situation like that. And yea with that shyt the race card is in effect. But I still think wat I said is useful in situations with polce. Some nikkas get caught in shyt cause they run their mouths with the cops to give then further reason to do shyt to them. I know the system is corrupt when it comes to us black and latinos but the shyt aint a excuse for nikkas that be gettin in to shyt.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
No joke, i got pulled over late night in 07 for loud music:rudy:

I was mouthin off to the cops when he searched my pockets. He was like "what are these?" I said "my car keys. Ppl do have more than one set, u know" he twisted my wrist and was like, "while u tryna be a smart ass, i could say somethin about the open liquor in your glove box"

I was like ":wow: yeah, u right. U right"

Then he let me go on my way