Dating with a Disability

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
This was good. The host is really intelligent and articulate. The first guest seemed really strong and actually gave a much more positive response than I was expecting. The guests she asked on the streets I think we're just trying to sound nice or perhaps don't know that many physically disabled ppl. My ex bf Lil brother got shot and is now paralyzed neck down and caring for him is no joke. U have to feed them, change them, turn them, clean them, doctor appointments, be there emotional support. Generally those people's spouses are people who were there before the injury and just stayed. Not ppl who got with them after the fact

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
As someone with a disability some females just downright cruel ran into a few when I was single just told them fukk off more or less
But u gotta be with someone who is understanding of ur situation many can say it but until they with u for awhile only then will u know they down for u and don't care bout ur disability and will support u as best as possible

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
As someone with a disability some females just downright cruel ran into a few when I was single just told them fukk off more or less
But u gotta be with someone who is understanding of ur situation many can say it but until they with u for awhile only then will u know they down for u and don't care bout ur disability and will support u as best as possible
maybe but are you in a wheelchair fulltime? plus when youre in the military, its excused a bit more because you fought for the country, that gets a pass.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
maybe but are you in a wheelchair fulltime? plus when youre in the military, its excused a bit more because you fought for the country, that gets a pass.

Very true and also not true got some women out there with no fukks given at all ain't trying to deal with that

As far as with me I will never compare myself to another person situation cuz each is diff was just saying from previous experience
And na I wasn't in wheel chair was using walker part time tho
Still do at certain times if needed

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Very true and also not true got some women out there with no fukks given at all ain't trying to deal with that

As far as with me I will never compare myself to another person situation cuz each is diff was just saying from previous experience
And na I wasn't in wheel chair was using walker part time tho
Still do at certain times if needed
I use crutches part time, but I have found that westerners are more accepting than many other peoples. Of course you have some people that won't fukk with you, but that's not conclusive at all. Some people do, some people don't. Westerners are actually more accepting than anyone I've seen, I've always ate fine. sure there's the probable, but there's a probable for everyone, especially ugly people LOL.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I use crutches part time, but I have found that westerners are more accepting than many other peoples. Of course you have some people that won't fukk with you, but that's not conclusive at all. Some people do, some people don't. Westerners are actually more accepting than anyone I've seen, I've always ate fine. sure there's the probable, but there's a probable for everyone, especially ugly people LOL.

Me and u both know that bout westerners :whew:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
What disability do you have? If you mind sharing.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
What disability do you have? If you mind sharing.

Rare liver disease with also side effects from a surgery that saved my life
In a nutshell I can't work again and I'm always in pain no meds can help
Day to day varies on how I feel or if I need a walker to walk no cure for liver disease
I have other issues but just gonna say this for now

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Rare liver disease with also side effects from a surgery that saved my life
In a nutshell I can't work again and I'm always in pain no meds can help
Day to day varies on how I feel or if I need a walker to walk no cure for liver disease
I have other issues but just gonna say this for now
Damn, how old are you and how long have you been going through this.

You are stronger than most, I'll give you that.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Damn, how old are you and how long have you been going through this.

You are stronger than most, I'll give you that.

I'm 32 will be 33 this month
All this happened in 2008 which I was around 25
I have other issues but just put those out there for now it is what it is
I just take things day at a time and raise my kids
Happened for a reason which was for me to always be home to take care of my kids is what I think to be honest

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm 32 will be 33 this month
All this happened in 2008 which I was around 25
I have other issues but just put those out there for now it is what it is
I just take things day at a time and raise my kids
Happened for a reason which was for me to always be home to take care of my kids is what I think to be honest

Damn, sorry to hear that breh. :mjcry:

You're a strong man and father. Nothing but respect. :mjcry: