Dating people whose parents went through a messy divorce...

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Had a woman I was dealing with flat out tell me she could never trust a man fully because her dad cheated on her mom and divorced her after 20 years of marriage. We had been dating for a while, I treated her good, I never did anything to violate her trust, I thought I was in the clear :obama: She was like "Even you" :aicmon:

:dwillhuh:

Over the course of the relationship, her trust issues kept coming up :snoop: Had to throw her in the bushes. Fellas, if you get married.....dont fukk around on your wife. You scarring your children for life with that shyt. Daughters gonna have trust issues like a muthafukka and some unsuspecting dude gonna have to deal with that shytstorm you created.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Whenever a broad tells you that run

sent from royalty via tapatalk

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had a woman I was dealing with flat out tell me she could never trust a man fully because her dad cheated on her mom and divorced her after 20 years of marriage. We had been dating for a while, I treated her good, I never did anything to violate her trust, I thought I was in the clear :obama: She was like "Even you" :aicmon:

Over the course of the relationship, her trust issues kept coming up :snoop: Had to throw her in the bushes. Fellas, if you get married.....dont fukk around on your wife. You scarring your children for life with that shyt. Daughters gonna have trust issues like a muthafukka and some unsuspecting dude gonna have to deal with that shytstorm you created :aicmon:

that's bullsh1t. that's just her subliminal way of saying she aint all that into u.

Daps
Reppin
me
i don't think it's bullshyt, i know girls like that too. they look up to the relationship their parents have. touchy subject

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
lmao yeah, if i ever meet a girl that says she "doesn't believe in marriage" or some shyt like that i always know that their parents split up.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
My girl's parents divorced and my girl the perfect wifey material. She said she learned alot of what to do and what not to do in a relationship. She has high standards and morals inflicted in her since a child, she said she would only have 3 titles , girlfriend, wife and mother. When kids become of age they will be able to see through all the bullshyt their parents went thru and form their own opinions

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
I've dealt with this before and honestly it sounds like its her loss :salute:. She has to learn a few things. 1) Her daddy is human. 2) Not everyone makes the same mistakes her dad made. 3) She probably doesn't know the ENTIRE story.

Once I grew up I started learning all kinds of stuff about my parents. Before I was an adult I looked at my parents like Zeus and Hera. A few stories later I was almost ready to start calling them by their first names :dead:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
My girl's parents divorced and my girl the perfect wifey material. She said she learned alot of what to do and what not to do in a relationship. She has high standards and morals inflicted in her since a child, she said she would only have 3 titles , girlfriend, wife and mother. When kids become of age they will be able to see through all the bullshyt their parents went thru and form their own opinions

She not wifey material if she go out with you :scusthov:

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
the way i see it, the longer your married, the more you should wanna cheat.. 20 years in, ol' girl was lookin like
140120beli.png

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga

Over the course of the relationship, her trust issues kept coming up :snoop: Had to throw her in the bushes. Fellas, if you get married.....dont fukk around on your wife. You scarring your children for life with that shyt. Daughters gonna have trust issues like a muthafukka and some unsuspecting dude gonna have to deal with that shytstorm you created.

:pachaha:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Its kinda different with my wife cause it was actually her Mom who cheated on her Dad...

She isn't that scarred cause her dad was a good dude and still got them took care of them and everything but going from living in a house to a one bedroom apartment with your mom and sister is tough and she low key blames her mom for being selfish and not really looking out for her kids best interest... It just the little things she missed nout on like school dances, and activites cause she started working in the 10th grade to help out her mom so she feel like some of her youth was taken away as a result of her parents divorce

It didn't really affect her trust for men. If anything it makes me feel like she would think hard and long before she even though about cheating cause I know she wouldn't want our daughter to go through anything like that.