Dating Hindu women

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I been trying to bag one since forever :snoop:

Anyone have any tips, I know aint gonna be no marriage or relationship (family would disown them) just wanna smash one :noah:

Had white rican asian native american middle eastern black but not a hindu chick. Today i seen on and she was :noah: so i approach her and we started talking she had the :ohhh: the whole time, guess a black man never hitted on her before. She was friendly but wouldnt give up the math :snoop:

I know my game is kinda :ehh: when it comes to women of different culture but :wow: im lost at the moment.

Drop knowledge will dap and rep for useful info

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Only smashed one. The p*ssy was :noah: She got on the head too and paid for all of our dates

She was a 7 without makeup but with makeup on she looked just the girl off of Slumdog Millionaire

Matter of fact im about to txt her right now off the strength of this thread, she stay in my new apts

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Only smashed one. The p*ssy was :noah: She got on the head too and paid for all of our dates

She was a 7 without makeup but with makeup on she looked just the girl off of Slumdog Millionaire

Matter of fact im about to txt her right now off the strength of this thread, she stay in my new apts

so how did u approach her? Was she Americanize already?

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so how did u approach her? Was she Americanize already?

Yea she is Americanized you can say. She kinda has to live a double life since her parents aint with it

She is fluent in 3 languages but Hindu is her first language. I met her at Texas Relays. Its primarily a black event so it wasnt like I spit some type of transnational game to get her cause she must of been comfortable around blacks to even be there. She cool as hell though. She was with an ugly ass friend though so I knew she wasnt stuck up off top

You can create alot of conversation with em based off the cultural differences alone. Most americans act like they dont know the difference between the Middle East and India so you get points just for showing em that you're not ignorant to that

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
No pics???? :beli:
I hope Vishnu slaps you up..............................
vishnu_468x672.jpg

at the same damn time.......