Dating a younger woman as an old nikka?

Yas

Banned
Daps
38 year old nikka with no kids dating a 21 year old female about graduate college and start law school next year. She’s a pretty nonchalant person… focused …

Thoughts?

She might be the one brehs. :noah:
And what exactly do you do in your life? If you aren't successful then I am side eyeing her. I'm already side eyeing you.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
21 is too young for me. I’m one year older than you and probably the lowest I’ve gone is 27-28.

That 10 year gap can be something.

I said it before in other threads, it’s probably gonna be the direction I’m headed in for the remainder of my life since I’m almost 40.

Use to date older when I was younger, now dating younger as I get older.

Only had 1 girlfriend that was really within my age range (a year younger than me).

Everything else was 4+ years difference, sometimes older, sometimes younger

Daps
You got her before she got slutted out by the bruhs (not to be confused with the "brehs" cause we know 90% of this board don't get women).

Some of the brehs (not to be confused with the bruhs) are going to be upset with you. Their usual talking point is "how dare you, you're preying on her! She hasn't had the chance to get any experience yet!"

Which always amuses me because the sex experience she would get would be from the bruhs, not the brehs, but whatever.

Anyway I salute you and I hope it works out. Shes old enough to go into the military and fight and die for her country, she's old enough to be wifed. :salute:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
When most (35+ year old) cats in these situations talk about they're dating a 20 year old, they aren't actually dating. They're just talking a little bit about the very small portion of things they have in common, having sex then maybe getting food afterwards. Not saying there's anything wrong with this but it's not "real" dating.

Are you actually dating dating or is it what I described above?