Dating a girl that doesn't drive is so fukking annoying...

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i have a friend that ive known for a really long time and he has never gotten his license so he has never driven, its definitely annoying, he doesn't seem to understand why.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
:pachaha: Never in my adult life would I date someone who doesn't drive...

Now don't get me wrong, I have had several side chicks and jumpoff who didn't drivee and that was perfectly fine and ideal for me cause I could come and smash and keep it moving...

But to actually date or be in a relationship? :heh:

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
I have a home girl that just turned 30 this year and has never driven before. I really think that she's scared.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
A woman without her license at 20-23 isn't a big deal to me. I'm 25, and even though I got mine at 16, I understand that everyone doesn't hold driving at such a high priority. Especially when getting a car, after obtaining a license, may be impossible, or even just troublesome. The hoops you have to jump through to get it IF you're not financially stable / independent are a bytch.

When I met my girl, she didn't have her license. All she had was her learning permit. She was 19 at the time, so I couldn't blame her. It's just not a big deal to some people. I taught her how to drive and got her license when she was 20. She's 22 now. The shyt was annoying, but she did it with a little help from me. I helped her get her first car, as well. Some people don't have great support systems. That's the cool thing about relationships, you become each others support system and break down obstacles, that would, otherwise, be impossible to break down on your own.

However, with that said, if I had to start a new relationship, and I was about to date a 22-25 year old who didn't have a license I'd be like: :heh:

I don't think I have the patience to do what I did with my girl again, WITH another girl. :laugh:

I'm burned out on love. That shyt happens once and no more.

:ld: