Dating & a busy schedule

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
This is for the single brehettes that keep a tight schedule and multiple things on their plate (full time job, maybe 2nd job, grad school, fitness/health, family, friends, etc.) Say you are dating/getting to know a dude with a more relaxed schedule than yours and he knows you're mad busy and your schedule fills quickly (like a week or two in advance). How would you expect him to approach you about setting up dates or spending time together without it seeming like he's pressing you up? :lupe:

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Be more forward with a suggestion about taking her out.

I used to hate when guys would just lollygag like "sooo when do you have time?"

I can and will make time if I'm interested, just actually suggest something.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If a chick person likes you they are going to make time for you.

Golden rule number one that most of us ignore.

Just because they speak, maybe call or text and go out with you from time to time means nothing.

If she is really feeling you she'll make time out for you no matter what's going on in her "busy" schedule.

I've actually had to learn this the hard way, I try to pass game on to others so they don't have to go through it.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
If she's really interested, she'll suggest getting together too b.

Trust me, these chicks ain't Beyonce or Oprah. They have free time every week to have fun.

I'm dating a chick right now who is busier than most people but she lets me know when she has a free evening. She just suggested getting together 2 times this week despite work, meetings, etc.

If you always gotta ask her out, I'd say she isn't feeling you as much as you feeling her.