Data transfer fail

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Ok here's a question for you technical experts. How difficult would it be to transfer data on game systems? Now gets an example. I'm house sitting for my boy and he has a Nintendo switch. I was playing Mario Odyssey earlier and loved it. Great game. I have a switch at home but not mario. Now I was thinking, why don't they have a save game transfer option on systems? Like a way for him to send me that save file so when I get the game and play I can just continue from that point. It'll be convenient for examples like this and maybe other reasons. I doubt the files take up much space and this could be done for every system as long as it's the same receiving. I don't see what the issue could be. Don't know if using my profile on his switch would've saved it to my profile or the system.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ok here's a question for you technical experts. How difficult would it be to transfer data on game systems? Now gets an example. I'm house sitting for my boy and he has a Nintendo switch. I was playing Mario Odyssey earlier and loved it. Great game. I have a switch at home but not mario. Now I was thinking, why don't they have a save game transfer option on systems? Like a way for him to send me that save file so when I get the game and play I can just continue from that point. It'll be convenient for examples like this and maybe other reasons. I doubt the files take up much space and this could be done for every system as long as it's the same receiving. I don't see what the issue could be. Don't know if using my profile on his switch would've saved it to my profile or the system.
@winb83 has been complaining about this shyt on the Switch for a while now (and I can't really blame him). Nintendo doesn't allow you to transfer saves between Switch systems. Why Nintendo doesn't allow this, I dunno. It's :mindblown: really

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@winb83 has been complaining about this shyt on the Switch for a while now (and I can't really blame him). Nintendo doesn't allow you to transfer saves between Switch systems. Why Nintendo doesn't allow this, I dunno. It's :mindblown: really

Does the ps and xbox have it? I know there's the game share thing but didn't know about saves.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Does the ps and xbox have it? I know there's the game share thing but didn't know about saves.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure ps4s and x1s have it, since they have cloud saves. Though, I've never tried it, so I could be wrong.