Daryl Dixon has been dope. Episode 5 was amazing on multiple levels.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
This super zombie making chick will possibly become a problem for America as a whole, and this eventually leads up to a issue with all of the surviving cast, who will eventually link back up in full. If they play that shyt out right, they can end this shyt with a bang. 2 seasons of all of the 3 shows revolving around the super zombie invasion.

Any of y'all nikkas still watching that shyt?

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Just watched it. This shyt is fire.
Great cinematography, lighting, acting all around good.
Good action. And you're right, lots of potential if they play their cards right.
And what was that phone call, did I hear Carol on the phone say Rick was back?

:wow::wow::wow:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
do you need to finish watching the og walking dead series to know whats going on? I never finished the last season

also what streaming service is this on?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
do you need to finish watching the og walking dead series to know whats going on? I never finished the last season

also what streaming service is this on?
You can probably watch a YouTube "catch up" vid if you don't want to finish the series, but with that being said, the whole shyt with the Whisperers is just as good and imo, better than the early seasons. The final season was cool, but I would not pass up the Whisperers saga if I was in your position. That shyt was great and the Asian chick that took over the show made it A LOT better after the Negan era.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
You can probably watch a YouTube "catch up" vid if you don't want to finish the series, but with that being said, the whole shyt with the Whisperers is just as good and imo, better than the early seasons. The final season was cool, but I would not pass up the Whisperers saga if I was in your position. That shyt was great and the Asian chick that took over the show made it A LOT better after the Negan era.

No i seen all the seasons i just stopped on season 11 like episode 5/6

I agree with the whisperers arc. I loved that but like with every storyline in this show they dragged it out. Idk what asian your talking about tho, the one with the tats?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Just watched it. This shyt is fire.
Great cinematography, lighting, acting all around good.
Good action. And you're right, lots of potential if they play their cards right.
And what was that phone call, did I hear Carol on the phone say Rick was back?

:wow::wow::wow:
That may be the case, but I think it's either Morgan or Dwight. I would say Dwight most likely, because Carol was talking uncomfortably when she was speaking to Daryl before the connection went bad. I doubt she'd sound like that if it was Rick.

Also, Carol will be on Daryl's show next season so I guess she has the freedom to jump back in the role now, I think she couldn't do season 1 because she was filming other things in America and had contract issues with her other projects. Carol might be on some undercover shyt and end up on that boat with Daryl.

However it plays out, they have opened up A LOT of options to end the show in a great way, abd I can appreciate that, especially with how far the TWD universe has fallen.

Idk if this show is picking up the buzz it should, but this feel nothing like TWD. Daryls show seems to be a whole different vibe and it's dope ASF.

Young possibly immune breh is one of the most interesting characters TWD has ever had. I really do think his DNA will end up being the thing that saves the world, and all the characters we know will end up involved in whatever battle that comes to.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No i seen all the seasons i just stopped on season 11 like episode 5/6

I agree with the whisperers arc. I loved that but like with every storyline in this show they dragged it out. Idk what asian your talking about tho, the one with the tats?
Angela Kang The Conqueror 😄. She took over the show after The Saviors saga ended, and as you already know, it got a lot better. I'd say go ahead and run thru the rest of season 11 because it will keep you up to date on where the characters ended up at and how they got there. It's not anywhere near as good as the Whisperers saga, but it's also not bad at all imo.