"Darwins Nightmare"

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I posted this up some years ago on another Black forum I frequent, almost forgot about this gem, until researching my old threads from back then:

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/darwins-nightmare/

Neocolonialism at work all over Africa, South America and Asia. Taking our food, our mineral riches, our land, our labor, etc, for peanuts, with the help of the spineless puppets they help put in power.

This is how the Western world maintains its fraudulent excessive standard of living. The foundation of their civilization was free labor and free resources. Who would not get rich and powerful with such an imbalanced economic model? Now that their access to near free labor and resources is diminishing, their civilization is now also diminishing. Death to all betrayers of the suffering masses of the world.

Some time in the 1960's, in the heart of Africa, a new animal was introduced into Lake Victoria as a little scientific experiment. The Nile Perch, a voracious predator, extinguished almost the entire stock of the native fish species.

However, the new fish multiplied so fast, that its white fillets are today exported all around the world. Huge hulking ex-Soviet cargo planes come daily to collect the latest catch in exchange for their southbound cargo… Kalashnikovs and ammunitions for the uncounted wars in the dark center of the continent.

This booming multinational industry of fish and weapons has created an ungodly globalized alliance on the shores of the world’s biggest tropical lake: an army of local fishermen, World bank agents, homeless children, African ministers, EU-commissioners, Tanzanian prostitutes and Russian pilots.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Once you come to understand the white man's wickedness, you can come to defend against it more appropriately.

I had never knew that the Russians went into Tanzania and lake victoria and actually lab created or genetically induced into nature an artificially created new fish in order to wipe out the natural life in the water, so that that fish could super breed over and over in order to produce a feeding market for the white world...yet leave our brothers and sisters with guns and famine......

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Once you come to understand the white man's wickedness, you can come to defend against it more appropriately.

I had never knew that the Russians went into Tanzania and lake victoria and actually lab created or genetically induced into nature an artificially created new fish in order to wipe out the natural life in the water, so that that fish could super breed over and over in order to produce a feeding market for the white world...yet leave our brothers and sisters with guns and famine......

edit: nvm... I saw the rest of the vid...