dark skin women don't like dark skin men

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
coming from a nikka that has stated countless times that he has a preference for light skin women :heh:

I refuse to take u seriously :rudy:

You fat dumb bytch, up your reading comprehension. My argument was that there is no difference between women having a preference for taller men and men having a preference for lighter skin women, FIND ONE post where I said that I personally prefer light skin women.

Edi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
probably don't want their future kids to come out too dark.

c00n shyt I know, but why else would dating some dark skinned be a problem

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
You fat dumb bytch, up your reading comprehension. My argument was that there is no difference between women having a preference for taller men and men having a preference for lighter skin women, FIND ONE post where I said that I personally prefer light skin women
look whos mad :leon:

Dont yall hate it when a mf gets called out on here for being a hypocrite and get angry and start screaming "find where i said it" :umad:

bytch, when u got called out for favoring lighter women u used the bold as ur argument to back ur claim, the same argument most of u brain washed skin complexion nazi ass fukk nikkas use on here.

You stated that light skin women are more feminine than darker women, yet u in here trying to make it seem as though u aint a self hating biased color obsessed sambo? :stopitslime:

I dont need to find ur quote ya bytch, i remember it word for word.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Lol @ trying to turn the thread against me. Did I not say in the opening post that I've NEVER been turned for my height? It's just me playing The Devil's Advocate. This thread has nothing to do with my personal feelings on the matter, maybe its cuz I am Nigerian and lived there for most of my life, but I actually prefer dark skinned women:win:
This is from a thread from July 2012, don't ever accuse me of being a c00n again you ugly fat bytch

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
look whos mad :leon:

Dont yall hate it when a mf gets called out on here for being a hypocrite and get angry and start screaming "find where i said it" :umad:

bytch, when u got called out for favoring lighter women u used the bold as ur argument to back ur claim, the same argument most of u brain washed skin complexion nazi ass fukk nikkas use on here.

You stated that light skin women are more feminine than darker women, yet u in here trying to make it seem as though u aint a self hating biased color obsessed sambo? :stopitslime:

I dont need to find ur quote ya bytch, i remember it word for word.

Find the post or stfu. I don't get mad about a lot of things, but that's the kind of stuff that makes me want to slap a bytch

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
@Marty Kaan , don't just pop shyt and leave either. You wanna call me out on my principles you better have something to back it up with

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
This is from a thread from July 2012, don't ever accuse me of being a c00n again you ugly fat bytch

Find the post or stfu. I don't get mad about a lot of things, but that's the kind of stuff that makes me want to slap a bytch
bytch, the quote im referring to was stated BY U, a month ago! :bryan:

It is well documented on here that you're known as a sambo/c00n with ur caping for white people and ur deep disdain for dark skin black women.

And you've never seen how I look to call me a fat ugly bytch, but its well known that u a short black man with self hatred issues :pachaha:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I don't get you my brother. You're constantly calling dark skinned woman beast and unwanted. Then talk shyt about them hating themselves and wanting to be someting they're not. You can't talk like this about our women , then be surprised when they hate themselves.
I didn't call black women beasts, I was refereeing a song by a bunch of black women who call themselves beasts

Also I'm not responsible for black women having a 70% of black kids being born out of wedlock.

Your anger is misplaced woman

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
And why would that be...did black people just invent anti-black narratives on their own in America? Or did they have a lil......help? The child didnt molest him or herself.
skin bleaching is big in Africa ask yourself why

MekaCatt

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Cacalaca
I didn't call black women beasts, I was refereeing a song by a bunch of black women who call themselves beasts

Also I'm not responsible for black women having a 70% of black kids being born out of wedlock.

Your anger is misplaced woman

I'm not angry brother, i was just trying to understand. I've never even heard of this song before. Thanks for enlightening me. The OOW situation is most certainly a problem. Not one that has anything to do with this topic however. I also have no problem with your preference for white woman. You just shouldn't have to tear down your own to lift them up.