dark skin women don't like dark skin men

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Not true, most dark skinned women I know are with dark skinned men. There is not a damn thing wrong with dark skin. Features are what's most important to me.

Most women prefer tall men but most women are with avg height men.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
This thread is about addressing the issue.
Everyone calls out black men on our issues when it comes to complexion
but nobody addresses black women. If we really want to fix the issues such as this one
all parties need to be real and up front.

I understand what you're saying but my point is This is an "issue" that's prevalent in the black community male or female.I personally know a nikka who's 2-3 shades darker than me who chases light skin chicks and has said he's no attracted to dark skin women.Yet he's dark skin

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I understand what you're saying but my point is This is an "issue" that's prevalent in the black community male or female.I personally know a nikka who's 2-3 shades darker than me who chases light skin chicks and has said he's no attracted to dark skin women.Yet he's dark skin

The thing is nobody is calling black women out for c00n shyt.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
:leon:
:whoa: I love myself, and other people do too.
Skin bleaching is a billion dollar industry because of dark skin folks...think about that.

That's why every darkskin chick tries to claim that great great great great great great great Irish grandfather.

if you want to get a black girl smiling ask her "what are you mixed with"

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Adults who constantly use the term dark skinned or light skinned to describe black people shouldn't be taken seriously. I swear to God, the self hate is strongest amongst our women. I once heard a black chick tell a slightly lighter one that the only reason she was considered pretty was cuz she was light skinned. It wasn't the fact that she said that to her friend that shocked me, it was the inference that somehow being a lighter skin makes someone prettier. If I knew the chicks personally I'd have sat them down for a talk, but seeing as I didn't all I could do was :beli: and keep it moving

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
Skin bleaching is a billion dollar industry because of dark skin folks...think about that.

That's why every darkskin chick tries to claim that great great great great great great great Irish grandfather.

if you want to get a black girl smiling ask her "what are you mixed with"
I am sure it happens. I am aware of what happens.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Adults who constantly use the term dark skinned or light skinned to describe black people shouldn't be taken seriously. I swear to God, the self hate is strongest amongst our women. I once heard a black chick tell a slightly lighter one that the only reason she was considered pretty was cuz she was light skinned. It wasn't the fact that she said that to her friend that shocked me, it was the inference that somehow being a lighter skin makes someone prettier. If I knew the chicks personally I'd have sat them down for a talk, but seeing as I didn't all I could do was :beli: and keep it moving
coming from a nikka that has stated countless times that he has a preference for light skin women :heh:

I refuse to take u seriously :rudy:

MekaCatt

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Cacalaca
but I get called a c00n for liking white chicks

I don't get you my brother. You're constantly calling dark skinned woman beast and unwanted. Then talk shyt about them hating themselves and wanting to be someting they're not. You can't talk like this about our women , then be surprised when they hate themselves.