dark skin women don't like dark skin men

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
dark ppl on here some insecure mothafukkas....always talking about tone...get ya paper up...fukk u care about skin for

white people are the most insecure.
darkskin people are the most hated.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The first time I really encountered this was actually last week. We were all in reintegration (basically classes that soldiers coming home from deployment have to take) and one of the speakers was trying to make a point about sexual harassment, he asked one of the female soldiers (dark skinned Sgt) would she feel comfortable letting Idris Elba hit on her (expecting her to say yes or reply enthusiastically) and she immediately responded "NO HE'S TOO DARK!"

I was a couple rows behind her and all I could do was:snoop:. Mind you this bytch said this in an auditorium packed with about 150 people. shyt was mad ignorant.

I consider myself "dark skinned" and I LOVE dark skinned women. I've ever dated one red bone in my entire life and all the dark skinned girls I've hit on have been receptive....

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:snoop: black people stay talkin bout dark skin,light skin,caramel/mocha,redbone etc just like willie lynch and the rest of these crackas wanted you to

Divide and conquer.nikkas really be having discussions about what shade of black is the most attractive to them

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:snoop: black people stay talkin bout dark skin,light skin,caramel/mocha,redbone etc just like willie lynch and the rest of these crackas wanted you to

Divide and conquer.nikkas really be having discussions about what shade of black is the most attractive to them

This thread is about addressing the issue.
Everyone calls out black men on our issues when it comes to complexion
but nobody addresses black women. If we really want to fix the issues such as this one
all parties need to be real and up front.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
schools are closing down, profit prisons are being built, black unemployment is getting higher and higher

yall worry about some bullshyt?

its a war going out right now slowly against us citizens in general esp black ppl...yall can ignore it but when it hits above ground, itll hit hard