Dark Knight Rises is soooo underrated

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
:ohhh: Think about it brehs... Batman did uncharacteristic things and a lot of shyt at the end wasn't explained and there were some logic defying things but it was a movie. :patrice:Nolan had a vision....the end.:jbhmm:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I haven't seen it since theaters but only remember liking the first hour.

I will rewatch all 3 when the 4k set drops one month from today :banderas:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Don't think I am missing what you are trying to imply here.

TDKR is actually a very well received movie and I don't think it is underrated at all.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
By whom? I don't know anyone who liked it. My friends are mostly writers but still.
Man that was a good movie. Don't get discouraged by the morons online nitpicking EVERYTHING. Is it the weakest out of the 3 Nolan Batman films? Yeah maybe, but it's still great to watch and quite frankly better than pretty much any Marvel movie I can remember outside of Winter Soldier.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Man that was a good movie. Don't get discouraged by the morons online nitpicking EVERYTHING. Is it the weakest out of the 3 Nolan Batman films? Yeah maybe, but it's still great to watch and quite frankly better than pretty much any Marvel movie I can remember outside of Winter Soldier.
I enjoyed IM 1 more but I see your point. Marvel fan btw. Just felt this film gets a bad rap.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The only thing that would have put it over the top was a better more choreographed fight scene at the end... :mindblown:

Also I would have loved to see batman use the bats like he did as a callback to part 1 over the entirety of gotham for the whole world to witness... before the last fight announcing he was back...:ohlawd: