DAREDEVIL: BORN AGAIN (Disney +) March 2025

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Maybe the best thing that ever happened to these fools was the writers and actors strike.

They got a chance to see and slow down what exactly what product they were putting out and everybody looked in horror at the filth they were putting out.

And realize they couldn't go cheap anymore on writers and behind the scenes work.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
It's a joke they're struggling to adapt this and Blade.

That tells you all you need to know about the MCU status right now.

Two beloved (sans Blade 3) that are a LAYUP to adapt find themselves with rewrites, and constant drama. This is unbelievable.

I guess if there's no Walmart or McDonald's toy tie-in they can't do it huh

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
They thought they could keep the tone of Hawkeye with Kingpin and Charlie Cox from She-Hulk until they saw the test screening results when they had time with the strikes going on.

Then on top of their diminishing returns Iger probably saw the footage and went :picard:

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
now that they are course correcting on their innovative ways to making bad tv, just give me a daredevil season 4 instead of this soft reboot bs. hell ive liked some of the disney content so far but even that doesnt hold a candle to the heights reached from marvel tv shows prior to streaming or the volume of quality episodes. theyre much better off going back to a soft connection between tv and movies unless they find a perfect story that doesnt end up hindering both which it sounds like theyre finally realizing.

other than loki season 2 i just cant anticipate any other live action tv show they have announced not being meh or an abject disaster

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
now that they are course correcting on their innovative ways to making bad tv, just give me a daredevil season 4 instead of this soft reboot bs. hell ive liked some of the disney content so far but even that doesnt hold a candle to the heights reached from marvel tv shows prior to streaming or the volume of quality episodes. theyre much better off going back to a soft connection between tv and movies unless they find a perfect story that doesnt end up hindering both which it sounds like theyre finally realizing.

other than loki season 2 i just cant anticipate any other live action tv show they have announced not being meh or an abject disaster
They actually want to do more TV over movies now

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
They should have just licensed the properties to Netflix at a dumb high price. Netflix has shown the willingness to spend bread on content. To be real, there are just certain things I have no desire to see a Disney version of. The Defenders (never even finished Iron Fist, but still) cast is one of those things. It's also why I have little faith in the upcoming Deadpool, regardless of rating. ESPN+ and Hulu are the only things making my purchase of the bundle worthwhile, honestly:francis:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
They hear the the fake anger criticism

They making the adjustments

Not sure what else TFR wants from them
I dont know why this is getting compared to something else.

Well... actually.... I do, cuz some people wanna use this as an agenda piece and play the "bu bu bu bu bu bu but its happening over thereeeeeeeeee so do that mean thats bad toooooo" logic.

But the difference is..... over there.... they just doing 2 DAYS of reshoots..... which its doubtful $25M will be spent.

Over here they doing EXTENSIVE, niccas gotta stretch and rearrange their schedules that was already fixed or set for OTHER things to deal with this. Also apparently its been well over 2 days.

Compares "tweaks" to "redo overs" breh:mjlol:

Martha

There is no Snyder extended cut of this movie.

People need to get over that and come to terms with that.

Justice League Director's Cut Might Anger Zack Snyder Fans

G Kryst man.... how much more money do some of yall DC stans want the to waste on this shyt man? Look its a done deal, the train has passed, clocked struck midnight, patient flatlined.... its time to call it man

No hate but damn

Martha

All I did was search the term "reshoots" and posts made by you. Multiple pages of results. Vast majority of them clowning a particular movie from a particular studio. I'd post all of them, but it'd be redundant. I get being a stan, but consistency is important or things like this happen :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'll never forgive Disney for this. :francis:

It makes me sick how clueless these suits are. We need more independent studios.

It’s @Neo The Resurrected ONE fault

He started all this shyt with his attempts to sabatoge

He wanted see Disney’s World burn for no rhyme or reason but his own sick enjoyment