Daps/reps. Got about 800 for a laptop or 2 in 1 advice

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I will be using it for mostly coding and light games

haven’t used anything but Apple for years. Been looking at the surface it looks dope and has some power I dunno

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Don’t get a laptop.
Buy an Xbox one X for $400.
It’s future proof.
With the power of the cloud it’ll compete with computers that cost 10 times the price. With games pass you’ll be able to rent more games than you’ll ever be able to play. Granted...you won’t be able to play the games you want to play...but it won’t matter because you’ll have access to so many others.
An Xbox is a computer anyway. I’m sure you could run any windows program on it at this point.

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don’t get a laptop.
Buy an Xbox one X for $400.
It’s future proof.
With the power of the cloud it’ll compete with computers that cost 10 times the price. With games pass you’ll be able to rent more games than you’ll ever be able to play. Granted...you won’t be able to play the games you want to play...but it won’t matter because you’ll have access to so many others.
An Xbox is a computer anyway. I’m sure you could run any windows program on it at this point.

weird place to troll, but if you must know i have 1 xbox x , 2 xbox ones, 1 gaming PC, 2 switches, 2 ps4s.

:mindblown: at stanning one console